Atlassian Community
Discussion List
-
Account access
An account has been created using the email address of a colleague who no longer works for us. How can we access this account without having the login details?
-
Premium trial unavailable for Standard Workspace
Hi, our Workspace “Lira” is currently on Trello Standard. We would like to test Trello Premium before upgrading. The Billing page only shows “Upgrade”, which immediately asks us to pay for Premium. The “Try it free” flow redirects us back to the Workspace boards page and does not start a trial. Could you please confirm…
-
How are teams comparing the quality of different AI coding agents in Jira?
Teams can now use several different AI coding agents alongside Jira, but I’m interested in what happens after the agent completes its work. How are teams determining whether one agent performs better than another? For example: * Was the output accepted without changes? * Did it require minor editing or substantial rework?…
-
Cant login
Hi when I Married my work changed my email address to reflect my married name, when trying to change my email address on trello it was asking me to verify this on my old email address which I cant do, long story short i am now completely locked out my account and dont know what to do.
-
Connect your Bitbucket workspace to an Atlassian organization
Hello and good morning, As in the article https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-articles/Calling-on-all-workspace-Admins-Connect-your-Bitbucket-workspace/ba-p/3061134 one of the last lines is: "After that, you won’t be able to move your workspace to a different Atlassian organization" Is there realy "no-way"…
-
Can't add user
Since last week, I'm not able to add a user to our JIRA. Is there a bug?
-
Alerts with different priorities based on auto-attendant key press in JSM Incoming Call
Hi All, I have configured Incoming Call Routing in Jira Service Management with an auto attendant: Key 1 → report a critical incident (should create a P1 alert) Key 2 → general inquiries (should create a P3 alert) I created two Alert processing rules named Phone Alert - Key 1 (Priority P1) and Phone Alert - Key 2 (Priority…
-
local .xlsx file modified without any change
“I am using Sourcetree software to manage my project, which includes Excel files (.xlsx). When I haven’t made any changes to the local xlsx files, the software always prompts me that some .xlsx files have been modified, marked with a yellow icon. I want to know how to solve this situation?”
-
I can't receive invitation email on Bitbucket
Hey 👋 I just created a new account but didn't receive the invitation email, could you please try to remove my email address from suppression list. 🙏
-
ROVO is using public or private LLM ? Is there any scenario where our data go outside Atlassian ?
Do Atlassian sign a contract for data security ? What happens in case of data breach in future ?
-
CIO-BPT projects were migrated to Jira Cloud
CIO-BPT projects were migrated to Jira Cloud (ibm-cio.atlassian.net) on Aug 21. This project in Jira DC is now read-only. We received this notice. It was our first notice. None of our team leads were notified. None of our team is trained on Jira Cloud. We no longer can work tickets. What do we do?
-
How to set up an automation which emails users when the ticket expiry date is within the next 7 days
I have an automation set up to run once a week which emails the reporter when the expiry date on a ticket is within the next 7 days. However, when it runs it is notifying users about tickets where the expiry date is more than 7 days in the future. What am I doing wrong? I thought I might be using > instead of < but when I…
-
Confluence: Tick List for multiple steps
Hi I am trying to work out how i might achieve a goal in Confluence. We have some processes that we would like people to follow. We plan to have this documented on a Confluence page(s*) and we would like to add a Tick List for each of those items so people can mark the off once completed. *We want multiple users to use the…
-
Clarification on the Difference Between Actual Charge and Invoice Amount of Confluence, Jira
Dear Team, We have reviewed the billing details below and noticed a discrepancy between the Actual Charge and the Invoice Amount Could you please help clarify the reason for these differences? We would appreciate it if you could provide details on how the invoice amounts were calculated and whether there were any…
-
Urgent: Escalation Required – Organization Migration & Unresolved Tickets
Hello, I am writing to urgently escalate an ongoing issue regarding our organization migration. I have been attempting to reach support for over a month and currently have two open tickets regarding this matter, neither of which has received a response. Unfortunately, the automated AI assistant has been unable to assist…
-
How to display remote link in the JIRA issue navigator ?
Hello team, I have two instances within JIRA. Currently I am able to link issues from different as well as same instances in my current issue but when I see the current issue in issue navigator then in the Links column only the issues which I linked from the same instance are visible. I came to know that it is not possible…
-
Accept button stays disabled when authorizing Claude connector for Trello
When connecting the Claude (Anthropic) MCP connector to Trello, the OAuth consent screen at auth.atlassian.com/consent loads with the Accept button permanently greyed out/disabled, so authorization can never be completed. Clicking Cancel works fine, but Accept never becomes clickable no matter how long I wait or how many…
-
Not able to login to jira, Atlassian account is locked.
Hi Team, My Jira account is currently locked, and I’m unable to access Jira. Could you please help unlock my account at the earliest, as I have some important work that needs to be completed? Thanks for your support.
- I can't login to Jira
-
HOW to Enable Smart Commits?
HOW to Enable Smart Commits?
-
Is there a command to open all the content in expand macro?
Hi I am sure I am not the only one who have this issue, in a Confluence page where there is a lot of expand Macro, I would like to be have a keyboard shortcut to open all the expand macro on a page Did anyone manage to crack this one? Thanks Inès
-
Is there a way to restrict access to a custom field in a Jira ticket?
I have a Developer Notes custom field and would like to restrict its visibility to admin users only. Is that possible? Thanks! Tom
-
internal comments getting automatically sent out as reply to customer
We are facing this weird issue of the internal comments being sent out as Reply to customer.
-
Mobile Screen reader navigation and semantic structure in Jira tickets
Hi everyone, I’m experiencing an issue when using Jira with screen readers (VoiceOver and TalkBack) and wanted to ask if others are experiencing the same problem or know of a possible solution. Within a Jira ticket, there are headings such as “Description” or “Expected Description”. The content below these headings is read…
- I am not able to access jira from 24/08/2026
-
Evaluating Bamboo for our ASP.NET applications
Hello all, I am asking the community of .NET engineers that use Bamboo for their CI\CD needs. We are evaluating it for our web projects. The first project is a full blown ASP.NET WebForms application. The second project is an ASP.NET WebForms and MVC hybrid we project app. We also have sqlproj files for our databases. Does…
-
I get a message about unknown eMail although you already sent me mails to it
I'm trying to setup a connection to Jira from one of our customers. Our company is using Jira as well. I did a lot of steps to setup the connection to our customer, they seemed to work fine. I also had to reset my password on Jira side for the connection to our customer, for that I received mails form you to my eMail. Now…
-
How much auditing is actually needed for access management?
How much auditing is actually needed for access management?
-
No more ticket notifications via E-mail
Since yesterday our company doesn't receive any more E-Mailnotifications. I went through a check-list assisted by Rovo and I can't find any mistakes on our side. Does anyone know what to do? Thank you!
-
Gitkraken Git integration alternative
Is Azure DevOps for Jira (Official) alternative for Gitkraken Git integration? I am currently trying to move out of GitKraken.
-
Feature Request: We need to be able to join and/or use table-processing macros on Databases
Feedback: You should allow table-processing macros to work on these databases. It doesn’t need to be live data but ‘right-now’ data would be good. It is hard to make these databases central to other pages or needs. I need to be able to join databases.
-
Consulta sobre licenciamiento — función de "Service Collection" en la factura
Buen día,Actualmente facturamos mensualmente dos productos: Jira (Standard, 12/12 usuarios) y Service Collection (Standard, 19/19 usuarios), por un total combinado de USD 558.60 al mes. Sin embargo, el uso real de nuestra organización se limita a Jira como herramienta de mesa de ayuda. No tenemos claridad sobre qué…
-
Request to Change Workspace Short Name
Hello Atlassian Support, I would like to request a change to the Workspace Short Name used in Atlassian Home Projects. My current Workspace Short Name is: JAEGA However, this appears to have been generated automatically and is missing the last letter of my intended name. I would like to change it to: JAEGAP My Atlassian…
-
Create a new project share settings option no longer visible
I am trying to create a new project in Jira cloud (not enterprise edition). I want to share settings with another project. I am an organisation admin. I follow the instructions on Atlassian's website, but the is no option to select a project to share settings.
-
Billing issue
Replace bank card, old bills cannot be deducted.
-
Jira Align development
Good morning, I'm new to the Atlassian environment. While exploring the environment, I came across the Strategy Collection, which includes Jira Align. As I understand it from the 2026 keynotes, Atlassian and the partners is currently using Jira Align to manage entire projects. The thing is, in the courses open to the…
-
New Guest managing their cards
How to create a login for a new guest to register in their cards?
-
Add another person to a trello board
Hello! How can I add another person, who has also registered with trello, to a trello board, which I administe?r Kirsten
- Need price for trello for Afghanistan country
-
Backup Confluence and Jira data to non Atlassian environment
Hi, Can anyone provide advice or recommendations based on the following requirements? * Due to ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance, we need to back up our Atlassian data (Confluence and Jira). * Data restore is not a strict requirement, but is nice-to-have. Like, exporting Confluence to HTML is acceptable for our needs. * The…
-
It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then
It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then try again.
-
Plans filter not surfacing completed and done items for particular team
We discovered an issue with the Plans for one teams initiatives, that belonged to an ongoing program these were from the Jira software space shown as done and when viewing the parent you could see the status and from Plan itself you could see the green progress however regardless of the view or filter set and having…
-
What are Jira & Confluence users talking about that marketers like me might be missing?
Jira & Confluence users and I’d love to hear from you! 👀 I’m from the marketing side, so I don’t always get to see what’s happening on the technical or day-to-day user side of Jira and Confluence. There’s a lot of talk around AI, Rovo, automation, agents, knowledge sharing, and connected workflows. But I’d rather hear from…
-
BUG: Backlog's Issue side panel steals focus from Search Backlog field on page load
Steps to Reproduce: * Open a Jira board's Backlog view * Select an issue * Reload the page * While the page is still loading, click into the "Search backlog" field and begin typing * Observe that keyboard shortcuts are triggered by the keystrokes (e.g., typing "c" may open the create issue dialog) * Focus is pulled away…
-
Configuring screens with fields without seeing the type
I am currently struggling setting up space screens with the right fields as in Cloud it only shows the Name when searching for field to add. Which is not helpful when managing spaces for multiple areas who use similar naming conventions but different field types. In Data Centre I was unlikely to get this issue as the field…
-
Delete deactivated users from Atlassian cloud.
our company has a security and IAM hygiene practice to not only deactivate, but also delete identities from applications if users are not working at the company anymore. We also need to do this from a control and compliance perspective. We are going to automate to delete deactivated users 30 days after they have offboarded…
-
no me sale plantilla
buenas como hago para realizar un proyecto con scrum? no me deja elegir con que trabajare. hay q pagar de ser asi me explican?
-
"Find and Replace" operation in Confluence
Is it possible to perform a mass "find and replace" operation in Confluence, similar to using "Control + F" and replace, to update all instances of a specific text (e.g., "Company A") with a new text (e.g., "Company B") across the entire platform? Our company is undergoing a minor rebranding effort, which involves…
-
How do people feel about the "next chapter" for Compass?
Well I guess this explains why there's not been much Atlassian activity here lately: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/the-next-chapter-for-compass The gap with respect to Jira integration seems significant:…
-
Upcoming Change: Bitbucket Repository Attributes Now Use Workspace-Scoped Search in Assets
Beginning August 24, 2026, we’re starting a rollout that updates Bitbucket Repository attributes in Jira Service Management Assets to use Bitbucket workspace-scoped search. What’s changing Bitbucket Repository attributes will search only the Bitbucket workspaces configured for that attribute. This update helps Assets…
Categories
Popular Tags
- cloud 241,513
- jira 210,984
- confluence 98,994
- jira-software 96,655
- server 79,627
- jira-cloud 70,760
- jira-software-cloud 52,258
- jira-service-management 44,345
- trello 38,128
- confluence-cloud 35,731
- jira-service-management-cloud 33,953
- bitbucket 33,829
- jira-server 29,433
- jira-service-desk 28,050
- atlassian-marketplace 25,209
- jira-administration 20,559
- jira-core 19,371
- bitbucket-cloud 19,332
- confluence-server 18,660
- jira-software-server 15,693
- jira-development 14,287
- scriptrunner 13,570
- automation 12,362
- moderators 11,660
- bamboo 11,634