Hey everyone 👋 We've got some exciting new features rolling out over the next couple of weeks that will make using agents in automations both safer and more powerful. Agent Accounts: Choose whether agents run with their own dedicated, scoped identity or inherit the permissions of the invoking user, so you don't have to…
Hi Everyone! I am trying to create an automation for the following: User creates a ticket requesting X amount of devices. I want the automation to perform a lookup to Assets, and select the first X of this list - to link that exact amount to the issue. Jira Automation does not allow you to set the Number of search results…
We are on Jira Service Management Cloud, and utilise the Assets CMDB for a list of our customer organisations. I want to attach a license file to the Customer Asset, and then when a customer raises a certain work item type, it would automatically grab the attached license file from the asset, and attach it to the work item…
Our Automation limit in Jira has exceeded & all automation is failing. I need to know which CMB requests require manual intervention. The audit log shows an issue number which I cannot associate with a CMB submission #
Hi everyone, I am using Power Automate to add users to an Atlassian group via the Jira Cloud REST API: Endpoint: https://exte-wipp.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/group/user?groupname Headers: Authorization (Basic Auth / API Token) / Content-Type: application/json Payload: {"accountID": "(accountid)"} For some users, this request…
I have billing admin access to the cloud instance of Atlassian for my company. My users have been told they reached their monthly automation usage limit for Jira on the site. I checked the usage in the Insights console and I see we have used 25k out of the 100k monthly allowance for September (80k for Jira). The usage…
I created and was testing an automation in late August/early September that uses the Jira Triage Agent to review a newly created item and determine if it has enough information to be assigned to a coding agent to be worked on. The automation worked well during this initial testing, but we didn't put it into production as…
Hello, I'm trying to build new flow based on Assignee update. Once the Assignee is updated ⇒ Check if the selected user is included in a specific user's group ⇒ Update custom field. It seems that once executing the flow, it get stuck in 'In Progress' status. I simplified the flow only for one If-Else block and it still get…
I'm curious how other teams manage access when employees need to use applications hosted internally or within an AWS environment. For example, someone needs access to an internal application. Ideally, the process should be simple: Request access → Get approval → Provision access → Review access → Remove access The part I'm…
There is currently no public REST API to programmatically read Automation for Jira rule execution/audit log detail (at least I cannot find it) - the per-step trigger/condition/branch/action results and error messages that are only visible in the Automation admin UI. Use case: We run cross-schema JSM Assets + Jira…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.