Atlassian Community
Discussion List
-
Best way to manage and track supplier label information in Jira?
Our team is looking for a better way to organize supplier details and label specifications inside Jira. We work with a synthetic labels manufacturer like Formers Paper, and we're trying to keep product information, revisions, and approvals in one place. Has anyone used Jira or related Atlassian tools to manage…
-
Service Management that keeps Dev *and* Ops happy
It’s 2026 and AI has truly arrived, so all the pain points of software development and service management are totally resolved, right? 🫠 Not quite… The pressure to innovate rapidly is higher than ever before. Teams have to deliver groundbreaking value to their customers round-the-clock, or risk getting left behind.…
-
My board has disappeared!
Hello! My board has disappeared! It's nowhere to be found! How is this possible? How can I find and restore it? I see the system message: "Shift is closed. You are a member of this board, but only administrators can open it. Contact support for assistance." I was the sole owner of this board.
-
I moved jobs and I need to cancel my trello premium from my last job.
I’m trying to cancel my Trello subscription, but I no longer have access to the email address I originally used to create the account. Because of this, I’m unable to log in or manage the subscription myself. I’d like help verifying ownership of the account and canceling the subscription so I’m not charged again.
-
Confluence global automation error: “The flow actor doesn't have permission to view the event that t
We have a global Confluence automation triggered on Page published which sends a webhook. Intermittently the rule fails with: ``` The flow actor doesn't have permission to view the event that triggered this flow ``` The actor user has the right permissions to view the spaces/pages covered by the rule scope. However, the…
-
Cannot find webhooks after upgrading to jira version 11.3.8.
When upgrading jira to version 11.3.8 we cannot find webhooks option. I am trying to transit in a workflow that is using webhook, and I get the below error: "Could not load FunctionProvider class It seems that you have tried to perform an illegal workflow operation. If you think you shouldn't get this message, please…
-
How to change paid seats to guest seats?
Now that we are able to have five free guest seats for every paid seat, I'd like to swap out some of my paid seats to guests. These are seats for clients that didn't really need full access anyway. From what I can tell, I can't just change the seat type in Settings; I have to delete the users and re-invite them as guests.…
-
Error en Sourcetree
Intento conectarme a Atlassian y Bitbucket desde la aplicación sourcetree, pero no me deja. Pone que hay un problema en la cuenta de Atlassian, pero no consigo localizarlo, ayer funcionaba y no he tocado nada.
-
Repo stuck in Forking
I have repo that has been forking for almost 24 hours. The repo is not in a state where I can delete it. How do I go about delete the repo when stuck in a forking state?
-
Live chat feature for service desk customers
Hello, I have a project in JSM, and I was recently seeing a new feature in my space settings called Live chat. However, I am not able to find it anymore. Can someone guide how can we enable that feature for our project again from org admin settings? I cannot find correct steps on the web.
-
Extra Attachment Cards Created When Generating Cards from Templates
I originally set up a rule so that when a card is created from a template, an attachment card is automatically generated as a notification. However, creating a card from a template now triggers extra attachment cards—sometimes two, sometimes three. This is flooding the notifications with spam and making the system…
-
Feedback on Changes to Attachments and Confluence Links
This isn't a question post, this is feedback. I spent 5 minutes trying to find a better place to submit feedback and this is closest I could get, so apologies if this isn't the right place. In regards to the recent Jira update that moved Confluence page links into the Attachments section of Jira ticket, are y'all crazy? I…
-
Unifying Assets across the Atlassian Platform
If you attended or watched the keynote from Team EU ‘25, we shared that Assets would become its own Platform App and a core part of Atlassian’s Cloud Platform offering—and now you’ll start to see what that really means in your day-to-day work. With this shift, every piece of work gains more context, and every teammate…
-
Feature Request – Automatic Card Numbering Based on List Position
I would like to request an option or Power-Up that automatically displays each card’s position within its list. For example, every list would number its cards independently: (1) First card (2) Second card (3) Third card When a card is moved or reordered, the numbers should update automatically. When a card is moved to…
-
How can I get a backup/export of my data from a suspended Atlassian Cloud Free site?
Hi everyone, My Atlassian Cloud Free site has been suspended yesterday. When I try to access it I get a message Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed. If you're a site admin, go to admin.atlassian.com View site bill to update your payment detailsThe site was…
-
Can i get an email address or someone to actually contact for help?
I must have accidently signed up for a free trail of premium, but I don't want that and I don't want to be charged. How can every "help" option sends me to FAQ and the "cancel" button they tell me to click on doesn't exist. This is ridiculous.
-
Two new ways to stay on top of Atlassian Cloud release notes
Hi Atlassian Community, Last month, we launched the beta of Release notes on Atlassian Community, a new public home for Atlassian Cloud release notes. Since then, we’ve heard a clear theme from the Atlassian Community: having one searchable place for release notes is helpful, but teams also need easier ways to catch up on…
-
Help with SLAs
Hello folks, I need to create reports related to SLAs if anyone has any idea related to SLAs please suggest me. Thanks, Priya R
-
Jira Automation Send Web Request returns 400 on POST /rest/servicedeskapi/request incorrectly
I am using a Jira Automation rule that triggers a Send web request action with a POST to /rest/servicedeskapi/request. The request body is valid JSON and works correctly when sent to an external endpoint (webhook.site), but consistently returns HTTP 400 with the following error when targeting the JSM endpoint: Send Web…
-
Difference in JQL results with "time to resolution" in filters vs. swim lanes in cloud
I have a software space Kanban board setup with swim lanes using queries. We also have JSM projects with SLAs. Attempting to have the top swim lane show items that have breached SLA using "Time to resolution" = breached(). When running this JQL in Filters it properly returns items that have breached the SLA. When…
-
Custom Panels Reverting to Legacy Panel Macros?
Disclaimer: I know this probably belongs in a bug report but the bug report website does not recognize my company URL for some reason, so I'm posting it here instead. Summary: Cloud editor silently converts custom panels to legacy panel macros on publish, losing their background color in view mode Steps to reproduce: *…
-
Card Mirroring
I've been mirroring cards, and I just mirrored one today and now it says that I need to start a free trial to mirror. Why was I able to mirror one card and not another?
-
Confiform creates Jira issue - trying to display the issue key back to the user
Confluence Cloud. I have a confiform that creates a new jira issue. I can't get it to display the issue key in the Success message. Rovo has been helping me and appears to be stumped. S/he keeps saying "I understand what's happening clearly now" and offers me the same solution we tried 5 attempts ago. I know this is surely…
-
How to Recover Deactivated Jira Account after recovery window has elapsed?
I was using the Jira Free plan for my site businessintelcilans.atlassian.net to manage important projects and maintain all related tasks and tickets. On 20 July 2026, I received an email stating that my Jira site was being deactivated due to an extended period of inactivity. The email mentioned that the site would be…
-
Jira Cloud instability – board inaccessible and newly created issues disappearing from Backlog/Sprin
Summary Over the past ~2 hours I've experienced two separate issues with Jira Cloud: temporary inaccessibility of my Scrum board, and newly created issues vanishing from both the Backlog and Sprint views shortly after creation. Issue 1 – Board inaccessible Approximately 2 hours ago, I was unable to open my Jira Board at…
-
Sourcetree User Experience Questions
Hello! I'd like to know if there are any solutions for the following user-interface related drawbacks in SourceTree? 1. Is it possible to customize the toolbar and add/remove/move around windows (Unstaged files, history, etc) in SourceTree? 2. How to improve application performance and runtime (refreshes can take awhile…
-
JIRA down / 'Sorry, we can't find this Cloud URL.'
As of appoximately 2026-08-07, 6:40am Eastern Time, I get the following error on my hosted site: The official status page states all systems ok: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/ The support page is useless given the error: Anybody else in the same predicament??
-
How do I find and link child issues across different boards
Problem: Hi team, I've created a new board called Board 2. I've created an EPIC within this board and would like to create child work items. I'm able to retrieve child work items created in Board 2 but I can't find items created in Board 1. Is it not possible to find and link child work items across boards? Steps I've…
-
Jira Board and Filters tables and Sprint 'Activated at' column available in Analytics + Data Share
Hi community! Jira Board related tables, Jira Filters table and a new 'Activated at' column in the Sprint table are now available in Analytics and data share. These additions make it possible to understand Jira Board attributes, Board - Project relationships, and the actual moment a Sprint started. For Analytics, the…
-
Where is the Link for editing Quick FIlters?
The quick filters are currently appearing at the top of the sprint page but I cannot find the link to add/edit/update that was always found behind the 3 dots
Categories
Popular Tags
- cloud 241,513
- jira 210,984
- confluence 98,994
- jira-software 96,655
- server 79,627
- jira-cloud 70,760
- jira-software-cloud 52,258
- jira-service-management 44,345
- trello 38,128
- confluence-cloud 35,731
- jira-service-management-cloud 33,953
- bitbucket 33,829
- jira-server 29,433
- jira-service-desk 28,050
- atlassian-marketplace 25,209
- jira-administration 20,559
- jira-core 19,371
- bitbucket-cloud 19,332
- confluence-server 18,660
- jira-software-server 15,693
- jira-development 14,287
- scriptrunner 13,570
- automation 12,362
- moderators 11,660
- bamboo 11,634