Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Round-up: February 2024

Hello Everyone!

It’s that time once again to take a look at everything that has happened in the past month! From major events, to product announcements, to amazing people providing great tips & best practices to help the Community, I guarantee there is something here for everyone. Let’s get started!

Announcements & Highlights:

As always, there are a TON of amazing things happening and here is just a small sample of all the great things you don’t want to miss out on!

New Features & Product Updates:

Want to keep up to date on all the cool things Atlassian has announced about their products? Be sure to read through these, then go check out all the others for your favorite product!

Trending discussions you should join:

Want to join in on some trending discussions? Be sure to check these out!

Questions left out in the cold:

Why not lend a hand to another fellow Community Member and try answering some of these questions!

Automation Corner:

Looking for inspiration to optimize your processes? Check out some of the cool things people are doing with automation!

It’s hard to believe another month has already come and gone. Please be sure to stay healthy, stay safe and I’ll see you back here next month.

Take care!

10 comments

Comment

Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ March 1, 2024

Great resources as always, thank you for sharing them  @Jimmy Seddon 

Like # people like this
Hind Kadiri From Jaanga
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2024

Hey @Jimmy Seddon thank you so much for sharing! Great information as usual.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2024

Great roundup as always @Jimmy Seddon! Happy Friday to you! 

Like # people like this
Al Chen March 1, 2024

Awesome update! Just subscribed to your channel @Jimmy Seddon What do you think of the drag-and-drop tables in Confluence so far?

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2024

Thank you all for the kind words!

@Al Chen I've only used it a little bit, but so far it's great!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2024

Always finding needles in the haystack!

Like # people like this
Alex G March 20, 2024

Thank you for the update! 😃

Like # people like this
Núria Rull Bassols March 20, 2024

Great guide, thanks for sharing :) 

Like # people like this
Jaseph
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2024

Thank you very much for the great sharing and information.

Like # people like this
Noah - Devsamurai April 2, 2024

Hi @Jimmy Seddon , thanks for sharing a lot of cool information here. I want to enhance my automation stuffs but have no idea. Now the " Automation Corner " will be suitable for me :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events