Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a card with the Repeat Power-Up permanently?

Siv Carstensen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 28, 2024

I can't figure out why my deleted cards with the Repeat Power-Up activated keep coming back?

I found an article that said that I should disable the Power-Up from the entire board but I don't want to do that since I have other cards on the same board where the Repeat Power-Up should remain activated...

1 answer

0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2024

Hi @Siv Carstensen 

Disabling the Repeat Power-Up at the board level may not be the best approach if you need it for other cards. Unfortunately, Trello doesn't offer a simple way to permanently delete a card with the Repeat Power-Up enabled, let's give a try with the other possibilities:

Disable Repeat on the Original Card by finding the original card to get this fixed:

• Identify the original card with the "Repeat" setting enabled, likely the first card you created with the repeating function.
  • Check the reappearing cards for a comment mentioning the Repeat Power-Up, which often contains a link to the original card.
  • If no comment is found, search your board for cards with similar titles or descriptions to locate the original.
  • Once found, access the Repeat Power-Up settings on the original card, typically via a button or menu.
  • Disable the "Repeat" functionality to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events