Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forge for Bitbucket Cloud: Laying the foundation for infinite extensibility

Bitbucket Cloud is excited to announce the GA release of our integration with Atlassian’s Forge extensibility platform, marking a significant step forward in our journey to build an infinitely extensible code and CI/CD solution; a concept we’ve labelled the DevOps Automation Platform.

Forge is Atlassian’s cloud app development platform, allowing developers to host apps on infrastructure that is provisioned, managed, monitored, and scaled automatically by Atlassian. Forge provides a complete toolkit for extending Atlassian products.

For all the important info, including how to get started building apps for your Bitbucket Workspace, take a look at our announcement blog.

3 comments

Charles Teffo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2024

OKAY DEAF SA HELP

Ariella Yosafat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

I am trying to access the webinar recording through the announcement blog and am getting "You cannot view this recording. No permission". This is before any prompt for a password. Is there a way to view this recording?  

John
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 7, 2024

That's fantastic news, Bitbucket Cloud! The integration with Atlassian's Forge extensibility platform is indeed a significant milestone towards creating a more robust and versatile code and CI/CD solution. The concept of the DevOps Automation Platform sounds promising and aligns well with the evolving needs of developers and teams.

As developers, we're always looking for ways to streamline workflows and enhance productivity, and it's great to see that Forge provides a comprehensive toolkit for extending Atlassian products. With the ability to host apps on infrastructure managed by Atlassian, it simplifies the development process and allows us to focus more on building innovative solutions.

I'm eager to explore the possibilities that this integration brings and learn more about how to get started building apps for my Bitbucket Workspace. Thank you for sharing this exciting update, and I'll be sure to check out the announcement blog for all the important details. You can also visit https://greenryenthusiast.com/how-to-remove-snow-from-driveway-without-a-shovel/

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events