Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Spread the love as a Community Cupid on Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’–

Happy Valentines Day! ๐Ÿ’˜ Did you participate in last years celebration? Well, love is in the air againโ€ฆ along with a few extra perks for 2024!

The Community Cupid badge is an exclusive piece of flair available for one day only to celebrate the occasion.

The badge will launch as soon as it's February 14th at our HQ in Sydney, so prepare those bows and arrows and get ready to share the love.*

challenge_iconUrl_challengeId_539_badge_dfdb33f-939b-1112-9881-5555d3c0fc99.png

To earn this badge, take one of the following actions:

• Like a comment or a post ๐Ÿ‘

• Give kudos to another user ๐Ÿ’

You can give kudos to another user in two ways:

kudos left.png 

Open your Kudos panel and look at the far right column. Here, you can search for a user and select a reason to give them kudos. 

You can also give kudos directly from the Kudos tab of a user's profile.

If you go here, for example, you can select a reason and award kudos.

kudos right.png

โค๏ธ For those of you with endless love to give, the Community Cupid challenge is repeatable up to 100 (!) times. If you earn the Community Cupid badge at least 100 times**, you'll be able to choose from two options: planting 100 trees or removing 100 pounds of ocean plastic. Last year, 1,300 trees were planted by Community Cupids. Can we beat that this year?

cupid gif.gif

Last but not least, we have a new bonus incentive for our Community Leaders who share the love in the Community online and IRL year-round! The first 15 Community Cupid actions taken by Leaders will also count for 5 Leader Points each! โ˜๏ธ

Thank you all for becoming Cupids of your own in the Community this week, and weโ€™re excited to pay it forward in rewards back to you! ๐Ÿ’ž

*Important: Community Cupid is part of the Kudos program. If you are not enrolled in Kudos, you need to join before you can earn this badge.  Just log into the Community and click the button at the top right of the nav bar that says Kudos; then click "Join the Kudos program" to enroll instantly.

kudos db.png
**In order to cover all of the time zones across our global community, users may be able to earn the badge more than 100 times. However, the daily limit is 100, and anyone who reaches 100 is eligible to plant trees or remove ocean waste!

36 comments

Comment

Abhilekh Verma February 12, 2024

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Abhilekh Verma | LinkedIn

Like โ€ข # people like this
Adriana Valentina Hernรกndez Moreno
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2024

I love this time of the year! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Goal completed!

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 20.29.50.png

Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2024

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2024

Love this challenge! So excited to join in on this! 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2024

I almost forgot about this challenge from last year ๐Ÿ’™. I'm super pumped to participate again this year (๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿค but don't tell my true Valentine that I'm up to showing love elsewhere ๐Ÿ’˜)

@PJ Zaiac I'm always confused - does this start in each of our local time zones or when it's February 14 in Sydney?

BarฤฑลŸ ร–zer February 12, 2024

<3 <3 <3

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

Valentines Day commercials popping out everywhere since last week and I was just thinking when will Community announce this years Cupid event ๐Ÿ’˜

Time to gift a little love to everyone out there ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hector Florin February 13, 2024

Spread the Love! 

Hector Florin February 13, 2024

Spread the love 

Carlos LHG February 13, 2024

happy valentine 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

happy valentine 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

happy valentine 

happy valentine 

happy valentine 

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

I was not part of the community last year; in fact, I was unemployed at this time last year. All around, I'm very happy to be able to participate this year. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I am hoping to get to plant some trees!

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2024

@Andy Gladstone The badge opens up as soon as it's Feb 14th at our HQ in Sydney (so it's actually already live!) but remains live around the globe for about a day and a half to cover every timezone's Valentine's day. If you're located in the Americas, the badge will end in the early night hours of the 15th :) 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2024

@PJ Zaiac as they say. Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming.

Capture1.JPG vote_early_vote_often.jpg

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2024

I gave all my Kudos for the week away on monday! Any way you can give me 1 more so I can finish the last part of the challenge?

Ankush Bora February 13, 2024

Spreading more love..!

Kawaii gif. A happy, shiny heart with a closed-eye smiley face pulses as pink and red heart shapes expand behind it to fill the background.

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
February 13, 2024

@Jeff Tillett You should be able to award an additional Kudos now :)

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2024

Thank you PJ!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2024

@PJ Zaiac and @Andy Gladstone - me too! Back to my day job now! Have a great Valentine's Day everyone! 
Cupid.png

Hana Kuฤerovรก
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2024

Ok, letโ€™s go :-)

Sriharsha February 13, 2024

Super excited!!!

Bo Zhao February 13, 2024

Love this challenge! Let's spread the LOVE!

Ankush Bora February 13, 2024

One more post to make up for 'lost love'!!

Happy Valentine's day to all here....

Snap_Love.jpg

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2024

720X720-145859025-2762104630772062-2579863704608149268-n-1.jpg

This looked good. Bender's valentine.

Ankush Bora February 14, 2024

Another post......adding on repeatable 'x' no. of times!

Ankush Bora February 14, 2024

People reaching a 100 on this challenge.
How have you managed to do it in '24 comments' here?
I wonder what I maybe missing??

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events