We’re glad you’re here! 👋
Our goal for this space is to have it serve as a central place for Loom users to engage with and be inspired by other Loom users and our Atlassian team.
I’d like to introduce you to our fantastic group of Atlassian Loommates who will be engaging with and answering questions in this group:
Now we’d love to learn a little more about you! Comment in the thread below to tell us how you currently use Loom.
A little more about me, I am a Product Marketing Manager for Loom and I am based in Austin, TX. One way I love to use Loom is for async 1:1s with my manager when we aren't able to meet live. It's a great way to share my screen, showcase my progress on a given task, and ask any questions I need.
Hi Loom Community! I am a Loom Success Manager here at Atlassian and am based in Los Angeles, CA One of my favorite ways to use Loom is to share a pre-watch video, which helps ensure attendees come prepared and our live discussion is more focused and collaborative. It's a great way to save time, enhance engagement, and make meetings more intentional and impactful!
Hi! I'm a Product Marketing Manager for Loom based in Chicago, IL. One way I've been using Loom lately is to provide a voiceover or additional context for when I have a more complex question that I want to get feedback on from a teammate. It's quicker than typing out a long Slack message and helps avoid adding another meeting to my calendar.
Hi! Jesse here from the Product Marketing team :wave: and based in NYC.I (true story) used Loom to get a marketing job years before I joined the team at Loom. I recorded a walkthrough of my interview assignment because it felt like a voiceover would help me show my excitement and be really clear on the presentation slides. (It worked!)Now I use Loom 2-3 times a day (watching and recording) to skip meetings, share feedback, and present ideas.
Hi, I'm a Product Marketing Manager for Loom based in Seattle, WA! I've been using Loom a lot lately to ramp new teammates. Starting a new job or project can be intimidating. You don't know why something is done a certain way and it's not always clear where to find help. I find sharing a video of me talking through the historical context helps bring everyone up to speed faster than a long email or Slack message.
Hi there! I'm Hadley from the Scaled Customer Success team at Loom and I'm based in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. I first got into Loom a few years back at my old job, mainly using it to tackle complex customer questions. But the real game-changer was when I started also using Loom for internal things like sending a quick video to my manager before our weekly 1:1 or sharing projects updates with my team. That's when I had my "a-ha" moment, and now can't picture my workday without it. I loved the product so much that I applied for a job here and even used a Loom video as my cover letter
Hi all! I'm a Product Manager living in the Bay. Some random tidbits: I like cycling, watching reality tv, making quiches. Figured I'd share a Loom on the different ways I like to use Loom!
https://www.loom.com/share/765fdc5959a84dc0bbc5721b1307fdf8Tldr:
1. Replace meetings2. Pre-watch to get feedback ahead of time3. Working across timezones4. Communicating complex thoughts5. Demos6. Documentation (like adding a Loom to a PPT)7. Celebration + intros8. Recording meetings
Hi y'all! I'm Liz Novak from the Customer Success team at Loom and I'm based in Austin, TX. As a remote work advocate, I've spent the past 6 years helping customers thrive in async working styles—with the last 2 years onboarding our customers here at Loom! I was introduced to Loom while working at another start-up where the Product team would share roadmap updates via Loom! With the team shipping quickly it was a great way to stay up to date and then we started using it to communicate back with customer feedback.
Nowadays you can catch me recording and sending Looms to replace "could we hop on a quick zoom?" and adding flare to my emails with an embedded Loom for a personal touch and also to convey the message better! Excited to be here!
Wooo!! Finally - a product section just for Loom 🤩🎉
Hi and welcome everyone 👋 Glad to see you all here
Hey everyone! I'm Jeremy Rephlo from the Loom Growth team (we work to help spread the awesomeness of Loom far and wide!), based in Virginia. I love using Looms to easily show my teammates things I am seeing on our website or explain new experiences that we want to build. It's so great to be able to do that without writing out a long, complicated message or find time to schedule a live meeting.
Just made my second video using Loom (Business + AI plan), and I’m amazed at how easy it was! https://www.loom.com/share/a5a12038499e446a806c1b5824d0f088
The best part? It auto-generated the full text - title, description… everything! 🙌
All I had to do was configure the "Try it!" button with a link to my Marketplace listing. Simple and seamless! 🚀
Welcome everybody! 🫶I'm Brittany and I'm a Product Marketing Manager for Loom at Atlassian. I was previously on Loom's Onboarding Team, and love to use Loom to engage customers and prospects ✨ Video is such an effective way to get new users to value QUICKLY!Loom has totally transformed my ways of working, and allows me to move many projects forward easily across a large, distributed, remote organization. ☀️ You can find me in my She Shed in San Diego, CA! Here's a fun Loom I recorded on how to build a She Shed. Hope you enjoy!
https://www.loom.com/share/4d983d8cadb44afeaa166c9d8848c202?sid=d8e1832e-86ef-44b0-ad82-17ad92ebd9de
Hi all! ☀️
I have used Loom a few times, and I’m already getting good ideas from here. I want to try it for product demos, documentation, step-by-step guides, and maybe instead of some meetings.
Also, asking a coworker for help with Loom sounds great - no need to find a time that works for both of us, and I can share information in an easy way. I’m excited to try these ideas!
Excited to be here I am interested in Loom Creator but want to know if we don't like it can we revert to normal loom Also would like to see examples of folks using creator for social plus education
I am so frsutrated. I can not find any of my loom videos, am being forced to log in thru atlassian and have been setn in circles. There is no phone number and forced FAQ's. This is terrible and I dont even know how to cancel at this point. How do I get help???
@Donna Sharp Suro Please contact our support team: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Hi! I sometimes use loom to record video explanations for work files. I like working with it because it is easy to use.
Hi Team, just want to ask for help on my download as I was able to download it on my laptop but cant see to get it to play on any media player, Can you help me on this please. I will really appreciate it.
Hi Jeise! Please get in touch with our support team: https://support.atlassian.com/loom/
Hello...I am so glad to have this community of Loom users with help from the Atlassian team!
I have spent a couple hours and cannot get help anywhere with Loom or the Atlassian team and the support channels because my issues is not being able to log in and most all help options I find require me to log into Loom, which is part of the issue.Additionally...videos we created have become inaccessible to our audience in the few days and this is creating a huge issue with our workflows and audience as well. Help is so greatly appreciated! Thanks
We are unable to log into our Loom accounts.
I receive the login code and it verifies, but then I get “too many redirects”, an error and it will not load and sometimes a 404 page saying “You weren’t supposed to see this.”
I’ve tried:
Multiple browsers
Incognito mode
Mobile data
Different devices
The issue persists everywhere. I have worked with AI too and they are all saying the same thing that this is not an error on our end
Can you please reset my authentication session and check my workspace association? And/or what else can be done to solve this asap as our audience and users need access to these videos asap. Thanks!
Hi @Shanna
I'm so sorry to hear about this frustrating experience. Here's a workaround to get in touch with our support team without logging in:
@Brittany Soinski Thank you. Earlier today I sent a communication over as you mentioned above. Thank you for this. Do you see it and can someone help me with this asap today? We have practitioners and docs that in the last few days and today cannot access our videos and they are waiting on us to work with you all to resolved this with us. Thank you again
Great to see a Loom section in the Community! Excited to be here and learn from other Loom users! 🚀
Please help. It has been days and the ticket was transferred to Loom and I have heard nothing back. Our business is hurting from this and we need assistance. Please see above @Brittany Soinski or anyone else on the team...help would be appreciated. All details in my two messages above. Thanks!
Hi @Shanna 👋
I’m really sorry you’re still running into this and haven’t been able to get help yet. That’s understandably frustrating when you just want to get back to using Loom.
Our Loom Community is a space for users and champions to share best practices, tips, and how they’re using Loom day to day. It isn’t a formal support channel, and we don’t have access to account details or email addresses here.
I know that’s probably not the answer you were hoping for, and I’m sorry this has been such a tough experience. I’m limited in what I can do from this space beyond pointing you to the official support channel.
Hi @Kristie Riojas - thanks for putting this community together.
💡The new ability (super power?) to configure oour organisation’s login page is now available. It works well for Jira & Confluence. It does not work for Loom. At least, the change is not reflecting in Loom.
❔A couple of related questions with which I hope you can help:
1. Is the change supposed to also enable control of the Atlassian Loom login page?
2. If the answer to 1. is yes, what other changes do we need to make to ensure that this change is reflected in Loom, too?
Thank you!
Looking for help on this. I'm having issues with the Confluence integration with Loom.
Here's my goal. I want to put everything on autopilot. The use case is that my team has agenda documents that are automatically scheduled to be created in Confluence for recurring meetings. Leading up to this meeting, everyone on the team can add agenda items to the doc.
In Loom, the recurring meeting is set up to be saved in a specific space and folder. I then set up an automation in Confluence to append a video to the bottom of the agenda document when it is moved into that specific space and folder. The automation works perfectly when it's triggered.
Here's the rub. The Confluence automation doesn't recognize that the video is saved in the space and folder it was created in. So the automation never triggers within Confluence. It has to be manually moved into the space and folder.
Please help me with this! I can't automatically keep the recordings in sync with the notes created before the meeting! Every option that is out there requires me to manually trigger or add items to documents. That's fine when it's just me, but it does not scale across my teams! I need a solution that is frictionless.
Hi @Josh McQueen ! Love that you're putting everything on autopilot. Here are some ways that I think it could work - let me know how it goes and if you need further support
This trigger fires when the meeting ends, regardless of save location. You can configure it for specific recurring meetings. It provides {{loomVideo}} smart values (video link, transcript, summary, etc.) that you can use in downstream actions.
{{loomVideo}}
Setup:
In Confluence Automation, create a new rule
Trigger: "Meeting recorded by Loom" → select your specific recurring meeting(s)
Action: Append content to a Confluence page (using the {{loomVideo}} smart values to insert the recording link)
The challenge here is targeting the correct agenda page for that specific meeting date. You'd need to use a naming convention or a Rovo agent action to locate the right child page. For example, if your automation also creates the agenda page with a predictable title format, you could use a "Find page" condition or a Rovo agent to match the meeting date.
Loom already natively creates a Confluence page per meeting occurrence (with parent/child page structure for recurring meetings). These include the recording link, AI summary, action items, and transcript. If your main goal is keeping recordings and notes in the same place, this may already do what you need — just pointed at the right space.
The limitation: this creates a new page per meeting rather than appending to your existing pre-created agenda doc.
Hi @Vickie Chi, thank you for the response.
The problem with option #1 is that it does not scale. I now have to update the workflow every time a new meeting is created. For our in-person meetings, this is at a minimum every six months. Additionally, I'm often not the one creating the meeting, and our staff cannot create or edit workflows.
Option 3 is fine, but it does not keep the work organized and in context.
Is there any way to advocate for the Confluence automation trigger to also include videos automatically placed in a folder upon creation?
This is a fantastic initiative! Having a dedicated space where Loom users can connect, share insights, and learn from the Atlassian team will be invaluable. It reminds me of how the alight motion app brings creators together through shared resources and feedback loops. Knowing that actual Atlassian Loommates will actively answer questions makes this truly special real support from real people, not just bots. Can't wait to dive in!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.