Hello Bitbucket Support Team,
I am contacting you regarding an issue with my Bitbucket account and workspace access.
My account was recently cancelled due to a payment issue. I have already updated my billing information and corrected the payment method, so the payment issue has been resolved.
However, after the cancellation, my workspace aerofoto https://bitbucket.org/aerofoto/ is no longer visible in my account, and I am currently unable to access it.
This workspace contains important company repositories and is essential to our development and daily operations. The loss of access is currently impacting our ability to work with these repositories.
Could you please assist us in restoring access to the workspace or recovering the workspace and its repositories? If any additional information or verification is required from my side, I am available to provide it.
We would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible, given its impact on our company operations.
Thank you for your attention and support.
Best regards,
Renan