[Closed] It's Here! The Jira Service Management High Velocity Badge Contest

Update! The High Velocity Badge Contest concluded on December 31. Thanks for participating! Look for more opportunities to earn badges related to Jira Service Management near Team 2021 (formerly Summit). 

Best,

Kate 

Hi all! 

To celebrate the Jira Service Management collection we're introducing the High Velocity badge! This badge is a nod to IT and DevOps teams who collaborate at a high-velocity to deliver quality service fast. Check out how cool it is: 

JSM launch badge@2x (1).png

To qualify for this badge there are a few things that you need to do. 

1. Write a post or Answer a question in Community
Either write a post or answer a question in the Jira Service Management collection of the community. Post ideas include a use case, tip, how-to, or helpful suggestion. 

2. Post on Social Media (LinkedIn or Twitter, no need to do both)
On Twitter your post must tag @JiraServiceMgmt and use the hashtag #ITSM
On LinkedIn your post must tag Atlassian Jira Service Management and use the hashtag #ITSM

3. Comment on this post with the link to your community post and your social media post so that we can easily track and award you the badge. 

If you complete these tasks by Dec 5, you will be entered in a raffle for a very special Jira Service Management swag kit worth more than $150! There will only be one Swag kit awarded but everyone who follows all the steps for participation will get the badge. The Badge contest closes on Dec 31. 

Let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to have fun! 🤘🎸

56 comments

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet 

Not to be too eager, but I think I've done it!  

If you could mark my work and badge me as appropriate please:

1. Community question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/The-Automation-screen-has-changed-and-now-and-I-cant-access/qaq-p/1534165

2. Twitter tweet: https://twitter.com/LRGreen86/status/1328362379617460224

Let me know if I've missed something.

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020
Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans @Liam Green Thank you both for helping get this off to a running start! I've awarded you each the badge, let me know if you don't see it🥳

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet !

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

I am in too... ☺️ @Kate Clavet 

Linkedin  

Answer: Link 

Badge Time :-) 

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet  😊🎉

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2020

In as well @Kate Clavet :

• Answer 
  • Tweet (forgot the ITSM hastag, I now noticed. But on the other hand: we're spending an entire event on the topic :-))
Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout looks like an interesting event series ! I’d join if I could do it Live :)

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2020

Awesome @Walter Buggenhout ! Thanks everyone! You should all have your badges :) 

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet !

Here is a Question Answered with some awesome resources!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Why-Jira-Service-Desk-changed/qaq-p/1535732

On Twitter, I used the tag @JiraServiceMgmt and used the hashtag #ITSM on my post!

https://twitter.com/imsampro/status/1328759556013314048

Jira Service Management! 🎉🎊

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet ,

What is the minimum eligibility/criteria for the swag kit award?

Or 

It's gonna be random?

What was the time period for the contest? (Can win swag award)

Earning a Badge doesn't have any limited time. Right?

When will the winner be announced?

I think the answers to these questions will help everyone!

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet

here you can find a question answered for Jira Service Management
... and the twitter post comes here.

Thanks for setting up this nice challenge! :-)

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
November 17, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal great questions and thanks for asking them! I also updated the post. 

Everyone who fulfills the badge requirements by Dec 5 will be entered into a raffle for the swag kit. However, folks can still receive the badge until Dec 31. After Dec 31 the badge contest will be closed. 

Thanks for your great contributions! 

Best,

Kate 

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2020
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
November 18, 2020

Hola Vero! Gracias por compartir JSM en el grupo "Conectando en Español". Te he dado una insignia! Muchas gracias. 

-Kate 😃

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet 

Many THANKS !!!

I'm very happy.

Regards ... 😃😃😃😃

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2020
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

@Kate Clavet - Wondering if you saw my message?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2020

Hey @Brant Schroeder they got their Thanksgiving week right now so things might be slower :)

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
November 30, 2020

Hi @Brant Schroeder Dirk was right, I was on holiday for Thanksgiving week. Thanks so much for your contributions, you should now have the High Velocity badge!😃

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2020

@Kate Clavet I feel a little ashamed of myself that I completely missed this until now.

I have completed both of the tasks.  I would have done them just to promote JSM even without the opportunity to get a badge (but I totally want the badge :D)

Community Post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Issue-with-an-approver/qaq-p/1546273#U1547620

Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/jseddon004/status/1334239609136484352

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2020
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2020
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2020

Thanks @Mihai Schwarz @Davin Studer @Jimmy Seddon You should all have the badge now! 

Enjoy and have a great day! 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Atlassian products are always magic given the ease of usability and support. Having said, I lately saw this post and couldn't stop sharing in the social circles. Here are the links and 3 steps as per this article:

1. Atlassian Communityhttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/how-to-modify-default-Issue-Layout-if-Request-Type-is-None/qaq-p/1549866#M66762

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-use-personal-mail-domain-for-sending-email-from-service/qaq-p/1549704#M66765

2. LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6740715352898052096/

3. Like and commented on this page.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events