Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with an approver...

Amer Hameed December 1, 2020

I have setup a new service management and added 20 agents who are also approvers. Out of 15 I have 5 individuals who do not see an approval option based on a "review" status. All 20 were added as preset approvers. As an admin I logon as the troubled individuals and can see the option to approve based on the "review" status but when I shadow the individuals at their machines it does not appear for them.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

Hi @Amer Hameed,

That is a really weird one.  If you can see it logged in from your machine as the affected user, but they cannot from their machine.  My first thought would be to have them try in incognito mode or clearing their browser cache, just in case there is something that is getting stuck that is preventing them from seeing it.

I would also just confirm the settings you have configured for the approval on the state configuration in the workflow and also that the approval field matches the field you have the user set in the issue (just in case).

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events