Atlassian Community Round-up: April 2023

Hello Everyone!

It’s that time once again to take a look at everything that has happened in the past month! From major events (<cough>TEAM '23<cough>), to product announcements, to amazing people providing great tips & best practices to help the Community, I guarantee there is something here for everyone. Let’s get started!

Announcements & Highlights:

As always, there are a TON of amazing things happening and here is just a small sample of all the great things you don’t want to miss out on!

New Features & Product Updates:

Want to keep up to date on all the cool things Atlassian has announced about their products? Be sure to read through these, then go check out all the others for your favorite product!

Trending discussions you should join:

Want to join in on some trending discussions? Be sure to check these out!

Questions left out in the cold:

Why not lend a hand to another fellow Community Member and try answering some of these questions!

Automation Corner:

Looking for inspiration to optimize your processes? Check out some of the cool things people are doing with automation!

If you were able to attend Team '23 in person, I hope you were able to get everything out of it that you wanted! If you are like me, you probably have so many things to now investigate and figure out how you are going to start using it. Please be sure to stay healthy, stay safe and I’ll see you back here next month.

Take care!

14 comments

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Thank you for featuring my article @Jimmy Seddon 😌

With so many updates, I would need a month to catch up with a ... month!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

I test my knowledge of the community and Atlassian ecosystem based on how many (or few) of the articles you highlight each month I was previously aware of. I think I had my highest score with today's post! Thanks for pulling this treasure trove of information together each month @Jimmy Seddon

Like # people like this
Allie
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 1, 2023

Thanks for posting these updates in an easy-to-digest way!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2023

Thanks for the round up @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2023

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

Always impressed by just the sheer number of things you put into these round-ups. Thanks, @Jimmy Seddon

Mike Rink
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2023

Thanks for the round-up @Jimmy Seddon . It was definitely a great event, and I know our team came away really energized to get back to work (and excited for Team '24!). 

Ken McClean
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2023

Thanks for the roundup! Great work as always

Abhinav Shilwant May 4, 2023

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

If Confluence has dark mode I don't need any more b-day presents this year! 🌓

Thank you for the roundup @Jimmy Seddon !!

ibrahim_aly May 17, 2023

Thank You

Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon  Thanks for the information. Good to know about new features and Atlassian announcement

Hamza Khan May 26, 2023

Awesome!

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2023

Exciting 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events