Who Knew Exporting PDFs Could Be a Delightful🤩 Experience? Guaranteed to Make Your Documents Shine✨

Ananjan_miniOrange April 7, 2023

Hi everyone! 

Happy Fridayy✌️

I hope you're all having a fantastic⚡day so far!

Do you ever find yourself needing to export your JIRA project into PDF or Word format?

If the answer is a resounding "YES," 🙆‍♀️then head on over to our marketplace page and discover all the amazing features our JIRA PDF/Word exporter has to offer.

But if you're scratching your head 🤔and wondering what all the fuss is about, don't worry, grab a cup of coffee🍵 and settle in for a fun read.

I’ll explain why there is a need for a PDF/Word exporter for JIRA and how miniOrange PDF/Word exporter for JIRA is an absolute game-changer 🎰and makes your JIRA experience even more awesome!

Why export PDF/Word documents of JIRA tickets or dashboards?

1. Sharing🔃: PDF is a widely accepted and universally readable format, making it easy to share the exported issues with other team members or stakeholders who may not have access to Jira.
  2. Documentation📄: Exporting Jira issues into a PDF format can serve as a useful way to document a project's progress or a particular set of issues at a given point in time.
  3. Review and analysis📊: PDF exports can provide a snapshot of the Jira issues and their relevant details, making it easy to review and analyze them at a later time. This can be useful for tracking progress, identifying patterns or trends, and evaluating team performance.
  4. Compliance🧑‍💻: Some organizations may have compliance requirements that necessitate a documented record of project progress or issues. Exporting Jira issues into a PDF format can help meet those requirements.

Are you ready to discover🧠 some truly amazing features that will take your JIRA experience to the next level? Look no further than miniOrange's JIRA PDF/Word Exporter!

1. With just a few clicks, you can easily export your JIRA projects into stunning PDF, Word, and Excel formats. No need to install multiple apps our plugin has the best-in-class usability and provides all these features under one hood, but that's just the tip of the iceberg🧊. 
  2. We've taken customization to a whole new level with our JIRA PDF/Word Exporter! With our plugin, you have complete control over how your documents look and feel. Want to build your Word/pdf docs from scratch🎨? No problem, we've got you covered! We give you the power💪 to create tailor-made templates that match your unique requirements. You can customize the header, and footer and even add your company’s logo as a watermark. Our plugin also comes loaded with three inbuilt templates that are designed to make your exporting needs seamless
  3. You can export all fields, custom fields, subtasks, comments, internal comments, work logs, history, and much more with just a single click👆. That's right, no more wasting time exporting each field manually! The best part is You get to choose which fields you want to export and make it the way you want😎.
  4. With our plugin, sharing your exported PDF/Word documents is a breeze🍃You can share your exported documents via mail, And that's not all - our plugin is also gentle on your wallet🤑, plus it's completely free for up to 10 users. Your document-sharing experience💥 will never be the same again!
  5. Our plugin is admin-friendly, which means we've designed it to be easy to use and manage for even the busiest of admins. Our Audit Logs feature makes it a breeze for admins to keep track of all exported documents in a timely and efficient manner. No more worrying about lost records or confusion over who exported what - our plugin takes care of it all for you💁‍♀️.

At miniOrange, we believe in making your life easier🪁, and our JIRA PDF/Word Exporter is no exception. Try it out today and see for yourself why it's the go-to choice✅ for your organization. 

If you like the content give us a like and feel free to reach out to us at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or click here

1 comment

Comment

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

We are the developers of the Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud app.

While I appreciate competition, are you 100% sure that using our exact product name in your tagline is not brand violation according to the Atlassian Marketplace terms? If you are unsure, just confirm, I can check it with our TPM.PDF-Exporter-Word-Exporter-for-Jira-Issues-Atlassian-Marketplace.png

Like # people like this

Hey Aron, 

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I completely understand your concern.

At the moment, we haven't come across any guidelines related to this on the Atlassian Marketplace. But, if you find out any relevant information or links that address the same, please don't hesitate to share the link with me @ananjan.mishra@xecurify.com.

Alternatively, we have made amendments to our marketplace tagline highlight content for your convenience. 

Aron, I just wanted to let you know that, we truly value healthy competition, and let's keep pushing each other to be the best we can be, while still maintaining a positive and supportive environment✌️ 

Like # people like this
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

We have already done the changes in our marketplace heading tagline. I have attached a screenshot below for your reference: 

SS pdf exporter.png

Like Aditya Kharat likes this
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

Let me remind you that a few weeks ago we had to ask you not to use our app's icon in your app's documentation...

Could you please not follow these practices in the future?

Aron, I completely understand your concern. As competitors in the Atlassian Marketplace, we both know that the core functionality of both of our plugins is to export PDF/Word documents in a better and enhanced way.

I understand your point of view, and I want to make it clear that we have no intention of copying your plugin's name or using any unfair practices.

We just want to use some common keywords/Adjectives to make it easier for customers to find our plugin.

On the same note, I assure you that things like these will not happen again. We are really sorry if this situation caused you any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Ananjan Mishra

Like # people like this
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

Similar to this case, maybe you could review your other listings and "get less inspiration" from other app vendors also there.

Do you think you can do that?

Desktop-screenshot-1-.png

Aron, I want you to know that we greatly respect other vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace, including yourself, and we have no intention of copying anyone's plugin content.

We have been in the market for the past 5 years, and we also believe in embracing healthy competition.

We understand your concerns and want to assure you that we will be vigilant in ensuring that our content remains unique and does not cause any offense.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding the matter let's continue this conversation over email. Please feel free to contact me at ananjan.mishra@xecurify.com

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events