Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to rock Team 23🤘? Drop by #booth89 for some fun and games with the miniOrange crew🫡

Ananjan_miniOrange April 13, 2023

Hey Atlassian fam,

How's everyone doing? Can you believe it's only 5 days⏰ until Atlassian's biggest event of the year? I don't know about you, but I am beyond excited and can hardly wait.

This is going to be the first time miniOrange is attending Team 23 event in person, and our team is super excited and looking forward to meeting all of you in person. Click here to check out our booth members!

You wouldn’t want to miss the fun games🎮 and exciting prizes🎁 we have in store for our winners!

Now, let's talk about the keynote speaker lineup - it's absolutely amazing⚡! We have the Atlassian founders and heads, also James Cameron himself🤩, the legendary filmmaker who's given us so many iconic movies to enjoy. And of course, we can't forget about Van Jones, who's been making waves as one of the most influential people in the world💪

I truly believe that this event is going to be game-changing, filled with inspiration and fun🎈 for all of us.

So let's get the party🕺started and share our top 3 favorite James Cameron movies in the comments!

Personally, I can't get enough of Titanic, The Terminator, and True Lies.

Can't wait to see your favorite movies! Shoot up your favs in the comment section below!

Hasta La Vista, Baby!🤖

2 comments

Comment

Mia Paulin April 13, 2023

I concur!!!!😊

Like # people like this
Ananjan_miniOrange April 17, 2023

👍👍

Mia Paulin April 18, 2023

I'm there dude!  Virtually, but there!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2023

The Abyss, Terminator 2, Avatar 

Like # people like this

Great choice andy!

Mia Paulin April 17, 2023

@ananjan_miniOrange @Andy Gladstone Can I attend my session at booth#89 virtually, since I can't be in Las Vegas!  I'm registered for it and I can't be there in person because I don't have the funds

Hey @Mia Paulin

It is really encouraging to see your interest in Team'23. Atlassian has made sure that everyone can attend the event seamlessly hence, you can register here and attend the virtual event of Team'23. As far as our booth is concerned you can book a virtual meeting with one of our booth members and get to know about our booth.

Best Regards,

Ananjan Mishra

@ananjan_miniOrange I just signed up for the event virtually at both 89.  It's at 11:30 pm.  Thank you so much!

Like Ananjan_miniOrange likes this

@Andy Gladstone Hello, Andy!  Hope all is well!  I'm there is spirit, so please, have all the fun Vegas has to offer for me!  I'm living vicariously through you.

Ananjan_miniOrange April 18, 2023

Hey @Mia Paulin

Thanks a lot for joining in. I am glad that I was able to help✌️

Enjoy🎉

@ananjan_miniOrange  So, I'm reading over some Atlassian developer documentation, trying to learning an drefresh myself with some of the ins and outs of certain software features Atlassian provides.  A lot of things are happening unexpectedly and I have a lot of endeavors I handle outside of Atlassian and I'm juggling a lot.  Which I can do.  I just have certain individuals who depend on me in certain hours and they are coming to me in my busy time when I'm supposed to be doing Atlassian stuff, so I apologize.  Anyway, there is a part in the documentation where it asks about joining other communities, like Linux and the JSON Schema team.  Should I go ahead and join those communities along with integrating them into slack along with the Atlassian Portal?  

@ananjan_miniOrange Ok, back on Atlassian Developer, reading the rest of the documentation(),did the REST API section and am on Connect app descriptor page.)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events