Let's talk about legendary teams

Curious what it takes to become a legendary team? Join us LIVE on Thursday April 13th (6pm CET / 9am PT) for a conversation with @Mark Cruth  and @Sven Peters as we share what it takes to unlock legendary team status based on our recent State of Teams research.
Hear the stories we've collected from sharing the research around the world, as well as ask those burning teamwork questions you have LIVE!
LinkedIn Live - Legendary Teams.png

5 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2023

I couldn't make this one live. Is there a recording that will be posted @Sven Peters

Sven Peters
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2023

@Andy Gladstone Simply click the registration link. The recording is available on LinkedIn.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2023

Thanks for the quick response! Queuing it up for my flight today to Team '23!

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2023

Will there a be a recording shared? I have missed that, but sounds pretty interesting :)

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2023

Just saw where I can find it!

Like Sven Peters likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events