It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Announcing the Jira Align Early Advocate limited edition badge!

Hello and Happy New Year to our Jira Align Community Collection visitors!

The Jira Align community is growing quickly, and we’re excited about all the great content that has been posted so far. To kick off the new year and encourage even more participation, we wanted to offer you the opportunity to earn a special, limited-time badge - the Jira Align Early Advocate Badge! Between 1/6/2020 and 2/7/2020, you will have the opportunity to earn this special badge by simply:

1. Posting at least one question, article or discussion in the Jira Align collection, and

2. Posting at least three comments or answers on existing questions, articles or discussion in the Jira Align collection, and

3. Post at least one Jira Align collection article or discussion to your LinkedIn or Twitter account, and

4. Watch the Jira Align collection

Let us know when you’ve completed these requirements in the comments on this post, and we’ll hook you up with your shiny, new, limited-edition badge. Looking forward to seeing you fill up the Jira Align collection with amazing content in 2020!

41 comments

Hi @Mandy Ross - I think I qualify. 🤔Thanks, Peter

Like # people like this

First of June to second of July? You are promoting this well in advance!

*sigh* I know I have to translate the date format. 

Image result for english simplified

Hmm - 7 February deadline huh? This looks doable and I do need another badge.

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 06, 2020

Hi @Peter Jessen , thank you for all your great contributions so far in the Jira Align collection! We will always consider you the original early advocate in our hearts based on your extensive contributions, but for the purposes of this particular badge challenge, the requirements must be met within the specified timeframe:

Between 1/6/2020 and 2/7/2020, you will have the opportunity to earn this special badge

I hate to be a stickler, but rules are rules and regardless of how much I plead with them, the community overlords don't allow for exceptions when it comes to badge-earning. Anyhoo, based on your existing track record, I have complete faith that you'll be able to earn this in no time at all! 

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jan 06, 2020

Hi @Mandy Ross love this new badge challenge and I just completed all 4 requirements :) I am new to Jira Align but watched a webinar and read some great articles in the collection as a result of this badge challenge :) Also, here's my LinkedIn post:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6620074899505508352/

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Jodi

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 06, 2020

Congrats @Jodi LeBlanc  for being the first to earn the Jira Align Early Advocate badge!! 

Like # people like this

Hi @Mandy Ross

I missed the timeframe sentence, probably because I'm on vacation in Cancun and was enjoying a rum and Coke while reading and replying to your post.

Cheers,
Peter

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jan 06, 2020

That's amazing @Mandy Ross - thanks so much! :)

Like # people like this

@Mandy Ross- What is someone do not have a LinkedIn or Twitter account (and do not want to have such an account)?

Like # people like this

Hi @Mandy Ross - I think I'm number 2. Here's my LinkedIn post - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/peterjessen_jira-and-jira-align-integration-issue-story-activity-6620355957413203968-Zgv8. I attribute my tardiness to @Jodi LeBlanc's speed and my vacation slow down. :-)

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 07, 2020

Well done @Peter Jessen ! You are the second awardee of the Jira Align Early Advocate Badge! It should show up in your profile shortly. Congratulations and THANK YOU for your contributions to the Jira Align collection!

Like # people like this

I started working on this badge and I feel a bit intimidated.

Related image

Jira Align is an enterprise product on a scale I have limited exposure to. In NZ we talk of large enterprises as those with over one hundred employees with more than 99% of NZ enterprises being smaller than this size. 

I have shared a discussion on Linked In and will continue to make comments and posts where I can interact authentically. I have a couple more weeks to explore. :)

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes Atlassian Team Jan 08, 2020

G'day @Mandy Ross

I have completed the Tasks!

Cheers!

Tim

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 08, 2020

@Tim Keyes  Awesome! You are now the third person to earn the JAEA badge!

Like # people like this

@Mirek the objective of social shares is to bring in more visitors to the collection who may not have ever been to the Community before. so if you can come up with something that meets that goal (email an article to people? something like that), I'm good with it! 

@Kat Warner {TechTime} thanks for getting to know Jira Align! It is a pretty big system meant for companies over 500 pp, so it takes awhile to get used to what it's all about. We appreciate your efforts!

FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Jan 08, 2020

@Kat Warner {TechTime} : Chapeau 🎩 to you for simultaneously making me laugh (the calendar dates joke) and think seriously (NZ Enterprise facts!) You're so awesome! ✨👏

Like # people like this

@Mandy Ross :
One order of yummy Avocado Badge for me please!! 🥑🎫

1. Fun Man Andy's Jira Align Question (so awesome!!) ❓

2. Check my stats 📈

3. LinkedIn post and Twitter post 📝

4. Watching 👀

5. BONUS! I sent this announcement to my Rotterdam ACE members as an e-mail

Like # people like this

Hi @Mandy Ross 

I have completed all the 4 requirements. Can I get the badge?

Link to my linkedin post: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/deepanshunatani_get-to-know-jira-align-faq-activity-6621001190522085376-88Pk

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 09, 2020

@FUN MAN ANDY Bravo avocado! Bravocado? I happily award you the 4th JA Avocado badge!

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 09, 2020

@Deepanshu Natani Congrats! You're the 5th person to earn the Jira Align badge! 

Like # people like this
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Jan 10, 2020

@Mandy Ross : #BRAVOCADO ! Genius!! 😂 🌟

You just established 2020's meme of the year... and it's only the 10th of January!! 🤩👏

Thanks for the badge! 🙏😇

Like # people like this

New Year's first badge challenge, here we go!👏

@Mandy Ross 

I have completed the Tasks!

https://twitter.com/GuanOllie/status/1215559221128785920

Like # people like this
Tom O-Connor Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2020

@Mandy Ross I too have completed the tasks for the early adopter Jira Align badge!  I'm looking forward to getting more involved in this community and learning from others!

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2020

Go Tom!

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross Community Manager Jan 10, 2020

Congrats @Ollie Guan {Trip}  and @Tom O-Connor for completing the Jira Align Early Advocate badge! Bravocado!

Like # people like this

Comment

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you