Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Atlympic Event: Marketplace Apps

Announcement @2x.png

Hello Community! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the Marketplace Apps Atlympic Event: 

For this event, you have two options: Prompt A or Prompt B - please post your responses as standalone posts in the Marketplace Apps + Integrations Collection.

Prompt A:

Post about your favorite app or integration. Include the following:

• How did you find the app?
  • What did you use it for?
  • Which team used it?
  • What would happen if you didn’t have it?

Prompt B:

If you could create an app today assuming you have unlimited resources what would it be? What would it help you do?

The top 3 overall posts (in terms of likes/comments/shares) will get gold, silver, and bronze medals! The 3 most liked posts in each prompt (6 overall) will get a $40 swag coupon 😃

Be sure to share your posts on social and with your team/friends/family to maximize engagement. If you do, use #atlympics! 

19 comments

Ahh that's great info!

If you have further qualitative feedback on your challenges as an ITSM team, feel free to take part in this discussion: What are your main challenges in ITSM processes wi... (atlassian.com)

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová Community Leader Jul 26, 2021

Hi, here's my Prompt A article.

Like # people like this
Soo Park Marketplace Partner Jul 28, 2021

K-athlete is here! X)  Here's my prompt A article. 

Hey @Bridget  

Here is my entry in all its glory :)

Thanks, KGM

Done here!

I went with Prompt A, creating an article is about the integration of Projectrak and Automation for Jira, in the case you need to automate tasks that react to project actions. I hope it's useful:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlympic-Event-Marketplace-Apps-Integration-Projectrak/ba-p/1767927

Hi 👋,

I submitted mine as well, here it is!

I wrote about Foxly 🦊 and the workflow we use together with Automation for Jira to do Product backlog and customer feedback prioritization. I choose both options A and B, so it's kind of a combo 🤩.

I hope you'll like it! 

Like # people like this

Hi @Bridget, does the app need to be a Jira Service Management app? Or can it be any Marketplace app? I was wondering because the intro says:

"We are pleased to present the Jira Service Management Atlympic Event: [...]"

But than it says "post about your favorite app". 🤔

I prepared an article about a beloved Confluence app but of course I want to play according to the rules. Can you help?

Like # people like this
Bridget Community Manager Aug 04, 2021

@Svenja any app!! :) Good catch, fixed! 

Like # people like this

Thank you very much @Bridget ☺️👍🏻

Like # people like this

Here's my submission for Prompt A:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/App-Review-Polls-for-Confluence-Trigger-Feedback-amp-Enagement/ba-p/1769459#M2238

I wrote a review about the app "Polls for Confluence". I hope you'll enjoy reading it! 💙

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

380 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you