Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JSU is there for you!

JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows is the app that we have had on our instance since day one.  I have been using it since 2009 and expect to continue to use it well into the future.  First off JSU is not the most robust do all app in the Atlassian Marketplace and we have another go to app that we use for more complex workflow issues.  So why do I have two apps if the other app can do everything that JSU does?  Here is why.

This is what JSU does well and why I use it.

• Easy to use
  • Anyone novice to expert can use it
  • Easy to implement robust solutions quickly on workflows using JSU
  • The options they provide cover 90% of the workflow customizations I need to tackle
  • It has low overhead
  • Requires no scripting
  • Easy to maintain
  • Excellent support
  • Great documentation

If you want a way to create robust workflows to meet your users’ needs without having to code this is an excellent option.  

1 comment

Anastasia K_Appfire_ Marketplace Partner Aug 09, 2021

@Brant Schroeder thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about JSU! I'm glad that you're finding the app easy to use and maintain. We love hearing from happy customers like you! It makes our day :) 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

684 views 7 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you