cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlympics Event: Marketplace Apps Configuration Manager

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

Post about your favorite app or integration. Include the following:

• How did you find the app?
  • What did you use it for?
  • Which team used it?
  • What would happen if you didn’t have it?

My favorite app currently is Configuration Manager.  A bit of a background - I'm an Atlassian Administrator that contracts out to various organizations.  I do a bit of everything but the past few years I've received a lot more work related to migrating from Server to Cloud or merging multiple Jira and Confluence instances together.  Confluence can be done much easier, as you can just export and import spaces.  Jira is a whole other story.

When I first start researching how to merge Jira instances I did some research in both the Atlassian Community and on the Marketplace.  I came across Botron's Configuration Manager and decided to try it out.  I have since required many organizations to purchase it if I'm being hired to merge instances.  This has been used for a number of different types of teams and organizations. 

If I didn't have this plugin, I don't think I would be doing merges today for organizations!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events