
Hello Everyone!
I’m sorry there is no video version this month, I have been battling a nasty eye infection (which I have overcome) and as such there simply wasn’t enough time for me to put together a recording for this month.
So much has happened in the month of November, and I’m going to try something a little different this time. I always say there is a ton of great content to check out each month, in an effort to bring more of that content to you in this round up, I’m breaking this out into a few more sections and including some additional articles for you to check out. I would love to hear your feedback in the comments.
Announcements & Highlights:
This section has typically been the entire round up, and will continue to exist. If there is something important (CVEs, Important Dates/Events) or cool articles fellow community members have authored, you will find them here.
New Features & Product Updates:
So many more Atlassian Product teams are regularly sharing updates about the work they are putting out into our hands to play with, and the list of Atlassian products is continuing to grow. I don’t want to have to pick and choose anymore between sharing the feature announcements I’m excited about and the important time sensitive announcements you need to hear about. Going forward I will have a dedicated section to nerd out about everything cool that is either available now or coming our way soon!
Trending discussions you should join:
This section has almost always existed and I felt it was worth keeping it around as there are some really good topics that show up here that I think are engaging for people to get involved in.
Questions left out in the cold:
Every day hundreds of questions are posted on this Atlassian Community and unfortunately not all of them receive some attention. I’m adding this section to highlight some of the questions that have been asked and have not received a response in a while. If you think you can help, please jump and where you can!
Automation Corner:
I have seen a trend recently with a number of people posting cool and unique ways to accomplish various tasks using Jira Automation (maybe we’ll start to see Confluence Automation in the future too). I wanted to gather these together and share them since I learned a number of tricks I didn’t realize I could do with automation and this inspired some out of the box thinking around how I can solve some additional issues that my users are looking to have Jira perform for them.
That is all that I have for you this month. I hope you enjoyed the new format with additional content for you to get involved in. Be sure to tune in next month as we ring in the new year by wrapping up the last month of 2022. If you are celebrating holidays with your family in December I wish you all safe and healthy travels.
See you all next month!
