Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep my workspace's Automation Rules hidden from a public board template?

Tim Kusel October 27, 2022

Our company built an online course and apart of the course includes a Trello board template for them to use with some built in automation- a few rules I set up. The problem is when they copy the board they see ALL of our rules from our private workspace instead of just the ones I want them to have for their board.

None of the rules are enabled automatically when they create a board from our template, but we don't want all the rules attached or linked to their template when they copy it to their workspace. We have specific rules where it tags people in our workspace but of course we don't want that on the template. Problem is when I delete it from the board it has to delete that command from all of our boards, not just the template.

Wondering if there is a workaround to this. We want a few rules to be kept on the template but we don't want our private information going out and all the other rules. Hope this makes sense.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events