Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twelve Hours of Trello... A Trellothon if you will!

twelve hours of trello (1).png

👋 Hi friends! If you can't get enough Trello in your life, well neither can I.  @Jimmy Seddon challenged me to an extended livestream about Trello as a fundraiser for Extra Life, so I'm going live for 12 hours on Dec 9th, starting at 4am CST to talk about Trello ALL. DAY. LONG. 

We will finally be able to answer the question... "How long can Brittany talk about Trello?" and the answer is... I actually think more than 12 hours, because I've had a lot of awesome folks interested in joining in this event, and even had to pare down the agenda a bit!

But don't worry there's plenty of special guests and goodness on the schedule like...

- Power-Ups Founders and Developers such as Blue Cat Reports with @Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_ , Amazing Fields, Placker, Hipporello , and Sendboard!

- Trello Product & Design Team to chat about making design decisions in Trello, how they use Trello, and more!

- Trello automation overview with yours truly

- Scoping an idea for integrating SMS notifications in Trello with Courier

- And getting info into Trello from just about anywhere with PixieBrix!

That's just part of it - you can view the whole schedule here

image.png

Party starts at 4am on Dec 9th! It's a free livestream, so you're welcome to just show up and join, but I'll make a $1 donation to Extra Life for each person who saves their spot ahead of time, and you'll also get reminders as well as be entered to win prizes and swag! (Don't worry - it's totally optional if you want to sign up for other emails, or just be part of this event.)

You can learn more, see the speakers, and sign up here

giphy

Hope to see you there!! Comment on here if there's anything you want me to cover and ill do my best to work it into the agenda!

8 comments

Craig Willson _AppFox_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

Have the caffeine at the ready! You've got a great line up, @Brittany Joiner ðŸ™Œ see you there!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

@Craig Willson _AppFox_ i am accepting donations for Extra Life, and... donations for my Starbucks throughout the day ðŸ˜‚

Like • Craig Willson _AppFox_ likes this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

@Brittany Joiner What a wonderful idea for a fundraiser. Will try and join for at least part of it. Out of my timezone unfortunately for most of the time. 

@Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ See this conversation. 

Like • Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

@Phill Fox it will be available on youtube afterward so you can view any parts that you miss! would love to have you if you can make it! Feel free to sign up for reminders via the link - i'll send a reminder the week before, day before, and when we're starting, as well as a link afterward with recording!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

@Brittany Joiner this is going to be so much fun!  I can't wait to not only watch it but be a part of it.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon excited to have you as well!! it's going to be a blast!!

Like • Jimmy Seddon likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2022
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2022

@Dave Mathijs i had so much fun making that ðŸ˜‚. 

Like • # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events