Premium Week 2022: Supercharge teamwork with Atlassian Premium

premium.png

Hello, Atlassian Community! 👋🏼

We’re back for our 2nd Annual Premium Week and the teams at Trello, Confluence, Jira Service Management, and Jira Software are excited to spend the week helping you supercharge teamwork 🚀.

Premium Week kicks off Monday, November 14th and we’ve made it super simple to get involved!

🗓️ Each day we’ll be announcing new challenges or content to help power-up your teams. We’ll update this post each day, and if you’re a member of this Premium Group you’ll get notifications every time we post.

We’re super excited to be hosting this again, and you should be excited too! This week-long celebration is a must attend for all teams and all Atlassian users.

Here's what we have planned:

• 🏆  Exclusive badge: Add to your Atlassian Community trophy case by earning a Premium Week Badge.

• 🤝🏼 Connection: Connect with peers and product leaders across Atlassian Premium Products: Confluence, Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Trello.

• Tips and Sneak Peeks: Learn how to supercharge teamwork and collaboration with premium tips and sneak peeks into Atlassian Premium products.

• 💙 Give back: For every Premium trial started during Premium Week, we'll make a donation to supercharge our commitment to a good cause.

All this and more is coming soon. So what are you waiting for? Follow this post for updates and make sure you’re a member of the group.

If you participate in all 5 Premium Week '22 activities (and comment on each), you'll earn our exclusive kudos badge!

New to our Kudos program? Learn more about it and opt-in with a single click to start earning exclusive badges on the Atlassian Community.

Community-badge_128x128_final@2x.png

-- 

🏆 Daily Activities: Links will go live at 12:01 AM PT each day.

Monday, 11/14: Let the games begin

Tuesday, 11/15: Agile planning with Atlassian Premium (Register now!)

Wednesday, 11/16: Collaboration matchmaking

Thursday, 11/17: Voted “Most likely to”

Friday, 11/19: Ask us Anything! (Add your question now!)

✨ Don’t forget to comment that you've participated on each of the 5 daily activities to earn our exclusive Premium Week '22 badge!

47 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Premium Week! That's very exciting! Thanks for sharing, @Gabby Williams !

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Last years Premium Week was full of amazing content everyday!! Can't wait for this years @Gabby Williams 🙌

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2022

I can say with full confidence that last year’s Premium Week is what got me hooked on this community. Really looking forward to the premium Premium content curated by @Gabby Williams and team again this year!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2022

seinfeld-giddy-up.gif

LET"S GO!!!!!!!!!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2022

Exciting, exciting, EXCITING...

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 4, 2022

Nice! I’m looking forward to it!

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2022

@Gabby Williams thanks for sharing, 

Awesome, I am excited, conunt me in....

Like # people like this
Tim Lamoureux November 8, 2022

This will be my first year and I'm really looking forward to it! This sounds like a great and fun event

Like Mamta Chaube likes this
Teresa Anderson November 10, 2022

Could this event [Tuesday, 11/15: Agile planning with Atlassian premium] be recorded, as I have a meeting then. 

Thanks, T.

Nelson Nittala November 10, 2022

Thanks for sharing.  First year in this group.  Excited to be here.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
SF November 11, 2022

Looking forward to it.

Vadym Vyshnevskyi November 14, 2022

It's amazing

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

Exciting!!!

Parag Patil November 14, 2022

sounds awsome!

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2022

Looking forward to it.

Mari Koks November 14, 2022

Let´s do it, can´t wait! :)

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

Awesome, looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing!

Jonathan V. November 14, 2022

Excited!!!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

Very nice! Looking forward to it and hope to make it!

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2022

@Gabby Williams I have done my Monday Premium task. 

Tony Pham November 14, 2022

What a great event!

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

Excited for my first premium week!!

Christel Gray November 14, 2022

I participated last year, but not enough to get swag. I hope to improve this year and get some amazing Atlassian swag! :)

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

First time in the group. Super Excited !!

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 15, 2022

Our first two posts are live!

Also, a friendly reminder that Orbiit match invites for collaboration chats will go out tomorrow! Be sure to sign up by the end of today, these casual chats are sure to be fun a great way to connect with other Community users 😊

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events