-
Why am I unable to login to my app on my mobile?
I downloaded the confluence and Jira apps on my mobile and I can't even login to do my tasks. Find attached image to the report I always get.
-
Bulk create 30K users in confluence
We are trying to load test one of the scenario where we need around 30K users in confluence. Is there a way to create 30 k users for a confluence domain without incurring any additional cost. This will be used for load test and will be deleted after tests. Found this Confluence REST endpoint, which sends email invite.…
-
Restore Confluence sites from back-up
Hi! On the 11th of september I requested a restore from my confluence pages (request: CA-4229768). Can you please help me to get it restored asap? Many thanks in advance! Kind regards Nicky
-
How can I improve the organization and navigation of a large Confluence space?
Hi everyone, I’m currently working with a Confluence space that has grown significantly over time, and I’m finding it increasingly difficult to keep the content well organized and easy for users to navigate. I’d like to understand the best practices for structuring a large Confluence space, particularly when it contains…
-
Comala Approval Workflow Use Page Properties User for Approver
We are migrating from DC to cloud and in DC we were able to set a page properties for a page with one of the properties being ProcessOwner. I can then use the variable ProcessOwner in the approval step in the workflow so that only the person that is in the ProcessOwner property can approve the page. In cloud this does not…
-
My confluence space disappeared
I logged into Confluence today after being inactive for about 30–60 days, and I discovered that my entire space is missing. When I try to access it using the exact URL, I receive the following message: Page unavailable Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable. Please check Atlassian Status for known problems. If…
-
Any issues with Marketplace macros
We are facing issues with Marketplace Macros. This display from various tables from the page is not aligned. Display is off, some scrolling is possible within block but not seeing full view
-
Blanket approval for "Viewer" access?
We have a current site built in confluence today. It requires granting access to view for each individual that clicks on the link. Is there a way to set the site to be viewable by all that are Lilly-authenticated individuals? If so, are there existing instructions on how? Thanks in advance!
-
What’s the Best Way to Organize a Growing Confluence Knowledge Base?
I’m working on a Confluence knowledge base that’s gradually getting larger, and I’m starting to run into the challenge of keeping everything organized and easy to navigate. I’m mainly wondering how experienced Confluence users handle things like: * Structuring parent and child pages. * Keeping navigation simple as the…
-
How do I drop the unpublished changes?
I have been edit the page but I want to discard changes so I click cancel but it apprears unpublished changes and I can't restore the original appearance.
-
desktop view still on mobile app
it is quite difficult to view updates in table format on confluence. Is there a way to make the format compatible to mobile version. Currently we need to scroll to left/right to read the entire update.
-
How to get rid of the "Learn with more resources" cards displayed each day when I open Confluence?
They are annoying. Day after day after day. The "X" removes them for the day, but they come back again and again and again. Thanks!
-
Editing a table cell inside an "expand" macro corrupts the page formatting
Summary of the problem When a table is placed inside an "expand" (ac:structured-macro name="expand") macro, editing any cell in that table by typing plain text - not pasting a link, just typing - causes the editor to nest the entire table inside the cell being edited. Since Confluence's storage/ADF model does not support a…
-
How can I use Jira to manage content for a gaming website?
I'm managing a gaming website, where I publish guides, tutorials, and Nintendo-related content. As the amount of content grows, I'm considering using Jira to organize my workflow. I'd like to know: * Is Jira a good choice for managing website content instead of software development tasks? * Which project template works…
-
Replace "You don't have access to this space. Go home" with prompt to login to access private space
Is it possible to replace the prompt on private Confluence Spaces so that anonymous visitors receive a more helpful prompt, such as "This space is not public. Login to access." Our users are confused when navigating to our private wiki. For example, we send them to the homepage of our private…
-
There is a duplicate payment on my account from today.
Hello There is a duplicate payment on my account from today. Please check it. And there was notification as following message; "Invoice payment failed: retry to avoid cancellation" Thanks
-
Loom: Charges for an unused subscription after automatic upgrade to a paid plan?
Hi, This is about Loom (I couldn’t find a dedicated category). I accidentally created a subscription, never used it, didn’t add any payment details, and have since canceled it. The plan was then automatically upgraded from a free trial to the Starter plan. Could I still be charged for that unused subscription, or is there…
-
Finding old / outdated pages in a Confluence space?
Hi, maybe im missing something obvious but is there an easy way to find old pages in a space? we have quite a lot of content and i just want to see which pages havent been updated for a long time, page name + last updated would be enough maybe the person who updated it too. I know i can check history page by page but thats…
-
My confluence page is gone
Hello. I can't access my confluence page and i just saw an email that says it is deactivated. I have very important documents stored in there. Is there anyway it is possible to recover them or activate the page. Thank you for any help you can provide.
-
How to use IFTTT to link all selected jiras in a jira multi-select field as Dependent On
In Jira, multiple issues may be linked as Depends On in a single operation. In ConfiForms, is it possible to use a jira multi-select field (example manyJiras) and link all selections within a single IFTTT? For example something like the block below (although this code failed) or is there a way to iterate through each of…
-
I am space owner and administrator, but can't see the content
I am space owner and administrator, but can't see the content myself as well as other since I added a few users. I've requested access, which should sent an email?? notification to myself, but I don't receive anything. How can this be fixed? I've also tried to enable anonymous access, but even then I can't see the content.
-
How to insert/embed an *existing* Whiteboard into a Concluence doc?
I have a Whiteboard diagram that I want to embed into my Confluence page. I cannot find how to do this. I can embed a new Whiteboard via the Insert menu. But I don't want to create a new one - I want to use an existing one. Some previous suggestions on the forums say to just paste the URL of the Whiteboard into the page.…
-
How to calculate values in Confluence tables based on other columns (e.g. price × taxes)?
Hi everyone, I am new here. I would like to know if it is possible to perform calculations in Confluence tables. For example: * Column A = Price * Column B = Taxes (%) * I would like to automatically calculate Price × Taxes and show the result in a new column. Is there a native feature in Confluence to do this, or would I…
-
Full length image banners in Company Hub?
Hello, I saw this example of a Company Hub home page. I love how the banner takes up the entire width of the page and connects to the above links menu. I can't figure out how to make my image run from edge to edge and take the entire width of the page. Advice?
-
проблема з таблицею Confluence
проблема з таблицею Confluence. Зникла панель редагування таблиць. Confluence Data Centre Version 10.2.11