I have been edit the page but I want to discard changes so I click cancel but it apprears unpublished changes and I can't restore the original appearance.
Hi @迪 王 ,
Assuming you have Confluence Cloud, you can go to the top right of the page and select ... > 'revert to last published version'
You must be careful doing that because it may revert to the version previous to the one you made your unpublished changes to. If in doubt, review the changes before accepting the revert.
That's exactly what is happening to me. Even if I publish, my unpublished changes are still there. Any idea on how remove those changes?
I have already published them, reverted in history, and when I click "Edit", the unwanted changes are still there.
I was facing the same issue, and found that you have to edit the page, and then once in edit mode, click the three dots in the upper-right, and from there you click "Revert to previous version". This did the trick for me.
If Cancel isn’t clearing the unpublished changes, try reverting the page to its last published version or use the page’s version history to restore it.
For rodent control websites (Check), keeping page changes organized is especially useful when updating service or location pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.