I downloaded the confluence and Jira apps on my mobile and I can't even login to do my tasks.
Find attached image to the report I always get.
Hi @Annie
Is this your personal site or company managed?
If company managed, you might have to check with VPN, security policy. Your IT team handles these..
If this is personal space, can you login at all using mobile browser?
This could be app storage or cache issues, try clearing them.
Have you tried reinstalling the app?
Welcome to the community.
Check with the admins of your instance, as they might have blocked mobile app usage or the mobile policy is preventing this, based on policy settings.
@Annie_vretw3 have you managed to sort this out? From the screenshot, it would seem there's an issue with the login area (not necessarily with the apps themselves). 👀
But yes, if you have internal Confluence/Atlassian admins, they might be able to provide some additional info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.