it is quite difficult to view updates in table format on confluence. Is there a way to make the format compatible to mobile version. Currently we need to scroll to left/right to read the entire update.
It's not a fix exactly, but I often change the page in mobile Chrome into "Desktop View" so I can see the entire table how I expect - I still have to zoom and pan.
Mine's Android, but in Chrome, on the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.Under “Advanced,” select Site settings. Desktop site.Turn on Desktop site.
This may be a desktop-specific sync or permissions issue, especially since the card works on mobile and affects multiple users like post . Try clearing the desktop app cache, signing out and back in, and checking the card’s permissions.
I agree that mobile-friendly information is important, especially when users need to check details quickly while on the go. A clear layout that works well on smaller screens can make routine tasks much easier, whether someone is reviewing a table, checking an update, or using a service such as nol pay balance check from their phone https://nolbalcheck.com
The mobile viewing issue is a good point because people increasingly rely on their phones to access important information. Making tables and updates easier to read without excessive scrolling would improve the overall experience, particularly for routine tasks such as a new bill check, where users usually want to find the required details quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.