Hi!
On the 11th of september I requested a restore from my confluence pages (request: CA-4229768). Can you please help me to get it restored asap?
Many thanks in advance!
Kind regards
Nicky
Hi Nicky,
If support ticket is raised, do you see updates on the ticket?
Hello Nicky,
Please be aware that this is a Community Forum and the members here don't have access to you individual support tickets raised with Atlassian.
So if you want a status update on this it is best to post a comment on the support request you mentioned.
Hey @Nicky ,
Quick question - when was the last time you heard from support on that ticket? I'm struggling with one of my support requests as well, but maybe we could ping the forum support team to escalate the original ticket if needed 👀
Cheers, Tobi
Ni Nicky,
I have flagged this to support team. Hopefully, you get their attention.
Hi @Nicky,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
⚠️ I wouldn't wait for the Community on your request, as only you can see and comment on it. I would suggest adding a comment to the ticket detailing the impact, the specific time for restoration, and an explicit escalation request. Your time is running, and vague urgency might be treated as normal priority.
In parallel, I would check what you can still recover yourself, as that is often faster than the restore you requested.
The reason I mention all of this is that what Atlassian can do on their side is a full product restore to a point in time, not a surgical recovery of your pages. Their platform-level disaster recovery covers Atlassian-side infrastructure failures, not deletions made inside your site. So I would also tell your team whether they should keep creating content while you wait, since anything newer than the restore point would not survive a full restore.
Which case are you in: single pages, or a whole space deleted? How long ago did it happen?
Servus (that is hello and goodbye where I live), Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.