cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signups for Miscellaneous Monday: July - September 2024

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2024

Get in on the Miscellaneous Monday action and earn the badge by signing up below!

Miscellaneous Monday.png

(Don't forget to earn the Kudos as well by participating in 10 different Miscellaneous Monday discussions)

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn

• This quarter it will be mash ups of Atlassian + Lord of the Rings themed Memes!

• Feel free to make it as miscellaneous as you possibly can

• Here’s the Miscellaneous Monday search filter to be inspired by previous discussions!

• You can post the Miscellaneous Monday once it's Monday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney

• As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Miscellaneous Monday discussion!

• Just post a comment below to sign up  - feel free to choose a date that bests suits you!

• This is open to ALL community members, whether you have the tag I’m New Here, Member, Rising Star, Community Leader, Community Manager or Atlassian Team - we want EVERYONE to feel comfortable getting in on the action and starting a discussion!

• Here's a bonus post about the origins and growth of Miscellaneous Monday.

Monday July 1, 2024: @Jimmy Seddon - Miscellaneous Monday: Canadian Currency on Canada Day!

Monday July 8, 2024: @Bryan Guffey - Miscellaneous Monday: Chocolate AND Video Games!

Monday July 15, 2024: @Ananjan_Mishra - Miscellaneous Monday: Historical Dinner Guest of your Choice!

Monday July 22, 2024: @Amanda Barber -  Miscellaneous Monday: What’s Your Fortune?

Monday July 29, 2024: @Daria Kulikova - Miscellaneous Monday: Which celebration do you have to share?

Monday August 5, 2024: @Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_ - Miscellaneous Monday: Overcoming Fears

Monday August 12, 2024: @Sam Nadarajan - Miscellaneous Monday: YOU are an Olympian

Monday August 19, 2024: @Ciara TN 

Monday August 26, 2024: @Theresa McFarlane 

Monday September 2, 2024: @ABR - Happy Birthday to......Me!

Monday September 9, 2024: @Susan Waldrip -Bugs - Ya gotta love 'em!

Monday September 16, 2024: @Mahima_miniOrange_SSO 

Monday September 23, 2024: @Vronik 

Monday September 30, 2024: @Summer Hogan 

You Shall Not Pass.jpg

15 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon since this one started on July 1, you are the last sign up on April-June and first on July-September, you deserve a meme here too!

Samwise Gamgee - Let him go you filth.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2024

@Andy Gladstone you have no idea how true that meme feels some days.

Like # people like this
Bryan Guffey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2024

I’ll happily take 7/8! 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2024

@Bryan Guffey it's all yours. Here is your meme.

Agile coaches.jpg

Like # people like this
Ciara TN
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

I can take August 19th. 👍

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

@Ciara TN you got it!

Gollum Sprints.jpg

Like # people like this
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone 

I would like Monday, September 23

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 11, 2024

@Vronik you are signed up! Here's another before and after meme for you.

Galdrial PMs.jpg

Like # people like this
Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 11, 2024

Hi there; I'd love to take August 5th.

Cheerio!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2024

@Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_ you got it! Here's a Marketplace Partner themed Meme for you...

Atlassian Admin.jpg

Like # people like this
Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2024

Lol once the installs start, they don't stop!

Like # people like this
ABR June 13, 2024

Hi! @Andy Gladstone 

Could I please please please have September 2nd?

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2024

@ABR locked in! 

Gimli Epics.jpg

Like # people like this
Ananjan_Mishra June 14, 2024

Hey @Andy Gladstone 

Can I get 15th July?

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2024

YES!

Gandalf Confluence.jpg

Like # people like this
Ananjan_Mishra July 1, 2024

@Andy Gladstone These memes are so good! I wish we could have a reaction button for the comments😂

Like # people like this
Daria Kulikova June 14, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone , I'll be happy to take Monday, July 29th

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2024

@Daria Kulikova you are signed up. Here is your meme:

Team Managed.jpg

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2024

I can do Monday August 12 if that's still open!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2024

@Sam Nadarajan my CAB brother, you got it!

Workflows.jpg

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2024

I'll take September 30th @Andy Gladstone!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2024

@Summer Hogan taking a slot in Autumn! You got it!

Automations - Smaug.jpg

Like # people like this
ABR June 20, 2024

@Andy Gladstone Thank you! Loved the meme!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2024

@Andy Gladstone - I'll take July 22nd and be sure not to miss my turn. :(

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

@Amanda Barber July 22 is your day! Here's your meme:

JIRA TRELLO.jpeg

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

Thank you!!

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane July 1, 2024

@Andy Gladstone I can take 7/22 or a date in August. I am on PST.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2024

@Theresa McFarlane I put you on the list for August 26, which is a HUGE help for me since my wife and I will be on vacation with our kids celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Meme for you:

Standard to Premium.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2024

@Theresa McFarlane just a quick reminder that today is your day! Looking forward to your post.

Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 15, 2024

New here, Would love to take part :)

Can you add my name for Monday September 16, 2024 @Andy Gladstone 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

@Mahima_miniOrange_SSO welcome to the community! Here's your meme, you are now signed up for Monday September 16.

Potatos.jpg

Like # people like this
Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2024

I'd love to do the 9/9 spot, @Andy Gladstone ! Great excuse to re-watch Lord of the Rings. 🧌

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2024

@Susan Waldrip sorry for the late reply, been down and out with Covid. Here is your meme - bug themed as I get over this recent bug in my system.

Bug Bounty.jpg

Like Susan Waldrip likes this
Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2024

Thank you @Andy Gladstone, so sorry to hear about the COVID and I hope you're on the quick mend. 🤒

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events