Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Jira Work Management from Jira Cloud completely?

Wesley IMB
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 9, 2021

We have installed Jira Work Management. The solution is to light for our requirements. I want to delete / remove it so we don't see it anymore. There are no projects, we have used nothing. It's just still showing up.

How do we undo the installation of Jira Work Management?

2 answers

3 votes
Bassam Gemayel November 16, 2022

What is the status of this issue? How do we disable Jira Work Management?

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2021

In the Admin section, go to;

Products/Manage Subscriptions

then click on the ellipses for Jira work management and select Delete. 

Filipe Dias February 16, 2022

Hello.

I suddenly started to see the "JIRA Work management" option on the top left corner, as you can see on "workManagementOption.png" picture.

I tried to follow your instructions and can't find the "JIRA Work management" any where.

And as you can see on "ManageSubscriptions1-5.png" I don't have "JIRA Work management" anywhere, so, can you tell if I can disable it from showing on the left top corner as an option?

Thank you vey much in advance.

FilipeManageSubscriptions5.pngManageSubscriptions4.pngManageSubscriptions3.pngManageSubscriptions2.pngManageSubscriptions1.pngProducts.pngworkManagementOption.png

Like # people like this
Thomas L March 17, 2022

Having the same issue.

In our case we were trialing Work Management, but now the trial is done, and Work Management is listed under [Project Templates > Products], but not in [Billing > Manage subscriptions]

Is there a way to remove products that are no longer included in our subscriptions from the project creation page? I don't want users to see that option anymore

(Using Jira Cloud)

wm-in-projects.png

wm-not-in-admin-subscriptions.png

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events