Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Content Management: Part 1

What is your organization's Confluence content strategy? Do you have one?

In this series:

Introduction

space-global.png

Sometimes life is calm and organized and other times, it’s messy and chaotic. The same is probably true for your Confluence application. Confluence always starts out clean and organized, but over time it can easily become a jumbled mess.

As a Confluence administrator, you play a critical role in both application adoption and long term usability. It’s time to set some content standards!

In this multi-part part series, I’ll share my advice and recommendations for standardizing and managing content in your application.

Let’s go!

Part 2: Forming an Advisory Board

1 comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

What a wonderful series @Rachel Wright. I had this marked for follow-up for the past few weeks and finally used my commute today to catch up. I love how you took what could have been a MASSIVE page and divided it into units that were much more consumable and digestible. The recommendations on how to set up Spaces as well as how to handle the archiving of stale content/expired spaces are great reading for experienced and beginner admins alike. I appreciate you taking the time to share this series in the community.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events