-
Jira Cloud-to-Cloud Migration and Bitbucket Development Information
Hi Community, We are planning to perform a Jira Cloud-to-Cloud migration between two Atlassian cloud organizations. The source Jira instance is integrated with Bitbucket, and development information (commits, branches, and pull requests) is visible in the Development section of Jira issues. The target organization uses…
-
Backlog Insights - Total Complete is never less than 100%
Company managed Jira Cloud. It's Gov Cloud if that makes any difference. On the Backlog Insights > Sprint Commitment > Total Complete, I've found a couple of examples where it is over 100% because the team completed more points than they committed to at the start of the sprint. However, I've yet to find an instance across…
-
Can Jira make warning pop ups when a work item due date is after its parent due date?
I have an automation where work items inherit due date from parent work items when the parent work item due date is changed. How can I alert the user if they set a work item due date thats is later than parent work item's due date?
-
How to change the status of "won't do" of "Closed won" tasks to "Done"
Hi all! I have a project called "Leads" with a Sales template, in which the tasks may go to status "won't do" or "closed won". As I understand, these status are equivalent to the end of the process. But Jira is still listing these tasks as Open tasks when you go to Open issues filter. Even if you have a deadline defined…
-
Only show unread keeps turning itself off
This started happening yesterday. The "Only show unread" marker toggles itself off on every page load. It doesn't stay on any more and remember it like it used to. It's like this on every page load and even within the page, it doesn't remember any more.
-
Jira Automation: Reporter is not getting updated after setting Assignee
Hi Atlassian Community, I have created a Jira Automation rule where I want to update the Reporter based on the Assignee of an issue. My automation flow is approximately: Trigger: Issue Created Check for errors / conditions Check the Assignee using an "Issue fields condition" Create/perform the required work item/action and…
-
Issue type Epic doesn't appear in the kanban
I created an issue type Epic, I put the status "Backlog" and when I go on my kanban board, I don't see my issue. Why? Thanks
-
How are you managing access reviews and access revocation across a large number of Jira projects?
We manage 800+ Jira projects, and reviewing project access manually is becoming harder to keep up with. I’d be interested to hear how other Jira admins are handling this: Do you run regular access reviews for your Jira projects? How do you identify users who no longer need access? How do you revoke access when it comes…
-
permissions will be limited to 50 grants
Got this message on JIRA cloud, permissions will be limited to 50 grants. What does that mean exactly? I clicked to optimize but its just sat for days never returning a result. Help!
-
I am unable to find jira in my admin account
-
Could you please confirm whether JCMA/CCMA can be explicitly installed from the Atlassian Marketplac
Hi Team, I have a query regarding Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (JCMA) and Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant (CCMA). Is it possible to explicitly install the JCMA/CCMA apps from the Atlassian Marketplace in a Cloud environment? My understanding is that for Cloud-to-Cloud migrations, these capabilities are currently…
-
How are you managing portfolio-level resource capacity across multiple projects?
Hi Community, I’ve seen this become a challenge when organizations move from managing individual projects to managing shared resources across a portfolio. I don’t think there is one right tool for everyone. It really depends on how deep the capacity-planning requirement is. If the main need is basic workload and capacity…
-
Best practices for Jira Cloud backup, restore, and disaster recovery — what should we have in place?
Hi all, We're currently reviewing our Jira Cloud setup and want to make sure we're properly prepared for any unforeseen circumstances (accidental deletions, corrupted data, failed migrations, security incidents, etc.). I'd really appreciate input from anyone who has been through this or knows the right process.…
-
Cannot login to JIRA
After authorized by DUO, it still cannot login to JIRA account. The message showed as below. No matter clicking report a problem or Log In, it will eventually return this message.
-
Issue with "Automated Log Work Report Gadget" becoming unresponsive on Jira Cloud Dashboard
Hello Support Team, We are experiencing an issue where the "Automated Log Work Report Gadget" on our Jira Cloud Dashboard is unresponsive and failing to load/generate worklog reports. Best regards, Tolga
-
Relative time of comments is inaccurate (Jira Cloud)
The screenshot was taken on October 6th, 2026. The comment therefore was written less than a week (6 days) ago. Why is it showing "1 month ago"? This is inaccurate. Did you mean "last month"? I know that we can click the relative time to get the absolute time. But the wording for the relative time seems off here.
-
worklog per month time tracking
I am trying to pull a report where it shows all the time that was logged for a specific month. without having to be tied to an epic, or a sprint, or anything. Basically, Tom logged 4 hours to a work item in December and then logged 7 more hours in January. I want to be able to pull a report for January and see the 7 hours…
-
Problème création sous-tâche
Problème en créant une sous tache alors que tous les champs du ticket sont déjà remplis: Impossible de créer la sous-tâche Responsable: Responsable est obligatoire.; Type d'offres: Type d'offres est obligatoire.; Renouvellement / Nouveau projet: Renouvellement / Nouveau projet est obligatoire.
-
Looking for Proven Cloud-to-Cloud Migration Plan / Documentation (Project-Level)
Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone in the community may be willing to share a proven approach, checklist, or documentation template for Jira Cloud-to-Cloud migrations. Most of the guidance I’ve found focuses heavily on Server-to-Cloud, but our scenario is different. We frequently acquire new products, and as part of that…
-
Migrating jira project from cloud to cloud
I am trying to migrate one project from Jira Cloud to another instance of Jira Cloud. I have come across this ticket which mentions a Jira Cloud Migration Assistant I have tried following instructions, finding the app, but to no avail.…
-
Jira Cloud Org Events API
Hi folks, We are currently building a data pipeline to pull Jira org events into our environment via Airflow (DAG running on a 5-minute schedule). While verifying the ingested records, we observed data discrepancy caused by late-arriving events: Current Implementation: For a run at 24/09/2026 05:50 PM, the DAG queries the…
-
Getting trial license for Jira DC migration
I have a client about to migrate from DC to Cloud. I need a new DC server to test out the migration steps of some plugins. Their servers are of course not accessible right now. But Atlassian has blocked generating new trial licenses. How am I supposed to test like that?
-
How can we identify the organization/site admin for a Jira account?
If a team member originally signed up using our company domain (e.g., anysite.com), is there a way to identify who became the initial admin? Similar to Microsoft 365, where the first person registering a domain becomes the initial admin. If that person is no longer with the company, what is the process to transfer/recover…
-
Fields value getting wiped out unexpectedly while updating issue via Edit screen. A bug in Jira DC?
We are running Jira Data Center v11.3.8. Users have been reporting a strange issue. The issue is while updating a custom field (for example, Field A) via Edit screen, other custom fields on the same screen (such as Field B, Field C, etc.) that already contained values are sometimes cleared after submitting the form, even…
-
Free Plan - Site is Slow and Lots of 404 timeouts regularly
Ever since JIRA was upgraded to the new UI/UX, it runs extremely slow, there are lots of 404 errors and timeouts and page loading issues where pages take several minutes to load and sometimes fail. Is this because we use the free plan, or is JIRA just slow now?