-
Subscription Help Immediate
Hello, We have bee using Confluence under 10 Users and accidently added 1 additional user which we have later remove as of now we have active 10 users but our workspace is showing deactivated. Can you please immediately address and activate the work space?
-
network options are not working in V10.2?
Hi Confluence experts, In Confluence Data Center V9.2.25 when I click on my Avatar and select Network I can hover the mouse on people that I am following and have the option to unfollow, go to their profile page etc. I noticed that in Confluence DC V10.2.18 when I hover the mouse over the people that I follow, it does not…
-
How can Confluence Version History support a formal review and sign-off process?
How can Confluence Version History support a formal review and sign-off process? We use a live Confluence document to manage controlled documentation. Changes are made directly in the document, and the rationale for those changes is discussed through comments. A manager reviews the comments, provides feedback, and either…
-
The date are not showing correctally
Hi there. On 30 September 2026, I added a comment to the ticket. However, the page displays it as "1 month ago". This can be misleading, as the same label was already being shown on 1 October 2026, just one day later. I would have expected the relative time to reflect a more accurate elapsed period rather than immediately…
-
How does your team keep architecture diagrams in Confluence actually up to date?
Full disclosure, same as my earlier post: I build Mermaid Plus at NGPILOT, so I have a horse in this race — which is exactly why I'm asking instead of assuming. Here's the pattern we keep hearing about: A team writes an architecture page in Confluence. Text gets updated constantly — AI teammates summarize, rewrite, draft.…
-
When opening a page in Confluence, a "This content is currently locked" message appears briefly.
Hello. I am using a translation tool to write this message. When I open a page in Confluence using Chrome, an error like the one shown in the image appears briefly during the page transition. I have the appropriate permissions, and the page reloads without issues after waiting a few seconds, but the error appears every…
-
How to get all the restricted pages from a space via api?
I am creating a service for which I want to fetch all the pages which have restriction "Only specific people can view and edit" set to it. I tried this endpoint confluence_base_instance/rest/api/content/{id}/restriction but in this also there is no where explicitly specified that this is a restricted page. Is there any…
-
How to follow content on the new forums platform
To follow forum content, complete one of the following steps: To follow a forum: Open the forum that you want to follow.
-
Direct Access To Confluence From An Intranet Link
Whenever I provide users with links to Confluence documents, if they are not logged into Confluence, they receive an error instead of being redirected to the login page. A similar phenomenon occurs when clicking on a link to Confluence Cloud from an Intranet site that is logged in with SSO. Instead of being sent directly…
-
Getting an error when trying to move confluance page from one space to another
Getting an error when trying to move confluance page from one space to another
-
ページを回復してください。
-
Role-based access for apps
Hey everyone! The rollout of Role-Based Access on Confluence has been a great step forward for managing user permissions more granularly — really loving it so far! That said, it got me thinking about how to best handle app access on spaces, and I'd love to hear how others in the community are approaching this.…
-
Enough with the changes
Please stop constantly moving things around and redesigning the navigation. Confluence is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate because the UI keeps changing. I don't want to relearn where things are every few months. This is especially frustrating with user management, which seems to move or change constantly.
-
Can Rovo also be used for unauthenticated users?
We're looking into using Rovo as a chatbot for our users, but a lot off our repetitive questions come from unauthenticated users. Is it possible to use Rovo to answer questions from users that are not logged in and thus unauthenticated? We even have applications with a lot off one time users so they probably will never log…
-
Best Ways to Improve SEO and Marketing Integration with Atlassian Tools
Hi everyone I’m exploring how Atlassian tools — especially Confluence and Jira — can be leveraged to support SEO and digital marketing workflows. As a marketing manager handling SEO campaigns, I often face challenges in: Managing keyword research, content strategy, and link building tasks across multiple teams. Aligning…
-
Can I upload a PDF to Confluence?
Newbie here- and I have a simple question. How can I import PDFs into Confluence? I know I can import from Word. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
Access to the site has been revoked.
https://manitist-team.atlassian.net/browse/MAN-159 We are unable to access the site. If it is a payment issue, we cannot even make the payment because we do not see the payment page. How can we regain access?
-
Typing characters shifts the table
As I'm editing within a table, every time a character is typed, it shifts the table to the right no matter the character used. I'm literally just trying to add text as I usually do and it's messing with the table design. I've been editing this page for years and never had an issue. I have cleared the cache and cookies, and…
-
table inside of an expand macro
I am using the legacy version and I used to be able to put a table inside of an expand macro but not it not supported. Does anyone have a workaround?
-
This content is locked for now — You don’t have permission to view this content.
Customers are reporting that they cannot access knowledge base documentation via the customer portal for a specific Jira Service Management project. We have already checked the following points: Article/parent page restriction: Checked and confirmed. Difference between Atlassian Account and portal-only customers: How can…
-
How to insert/embed an *existing* Whiteboard into a Concluence doc?
I have a Whiteboard diagram that I want to embed into my Confluence page. I cannot find how to do this. I can embed a new Whiteboard via the Insert menu. But I don't want to create a new one - I want to use an existing one. Some previous suggestions on the forums say to just paste the URL of the Whiteboard into the page.…
-
Can my inactive Confluence site be reactivated or my data recovered?
Hi Atlassian Community, Few months back, I received an email saying that my Confluence site is being deactivated due to inactivity. I understand the inactivity policy, but I have important personal and work-related information stored on this Confluence site that I would really like to preserve. The site has already been…
-
Flattening a Confiforms Record for IFTTT Export to JIRA
I use a Confluence form as the data source for a smart multi-select field on my main form. IFTTT macros then create a Jira story and several predefined subtasks. When the ticket is complete, a checkbox on a dashboard is selected and saved. At that point, I want the system to create one Jira task under the existing story…
-
Custom role for moving pages between spaces
I have a group of SDMs who will be responsible to manage the customer facing content generated by their own team in our external knowledgebase. I cannot give them an admin role, so I need to create a custom role that allows them to move articles created by their teams in the internal knowledge base to the external…
-
How to use Custom Templates with the "Create form Template" Button
Hi everyone, I'm using Confluence Cloud and created two custom templates: one global template and one space template in the space where I want to use the "Create from Template" button. Both templates show up in the template gallery, so they seem to be set up correctly. However, when I edit the "Create from Template" macro,…