Hi @tsuyoshi.nakamura ,
This is a pretty generic message. Can you describe what you're trying to access (and how)? 👀
Also, if there are other users on the instance, are they seeing the same thing? Can they open the page you're trying to access?
If the issue persists and you're on a paid plan, I suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support and sharing these details. 🎟️
Cheers, Tobi
Hi @tsuyoshi.nakamura,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I would first check whether the page is really gone or just failing to render, because that screen covers both.
https://<yoursite>.atlassian.net/wiki/api/v2/pages/<pageId>?body-format=storage
Worth a quick test in an incognito window too, since a browser extension can produce exactly this generic error.
The error code itself is only readable by Atlassian, so I would open a ticket at support.atlassian.com together with the exact time, your timezone, and the page URL. Those logs expire quickly.
support.atlassian.com
Servus, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.