I use a Confluence form as the data source for a smart multi-select field on my main form. IFTTT macros then create a Jira story and several predefined subtasks. When the ticket is complete, a checkbox on a dashboard is selected and saved. At that point, I want the system to create one Jira task under the existing story for each value selected in the smart multi-select field. For example, if the story is called “Cars” and the selected values are “Ford,” “Honda,” and “Mazda,” saving the checked box should create three tasks; one for each value; under the “Cars” story. Is this possible using the setup described?
Suppose the source table includes a second column called “Defects,” which is a Jira multi-select field that captures defects associated with each car make in the first column. Can the same checkbox logic also create links from the Story to an issue for each unique defect selected in the source table?
Or do I need to buy Confiforms a few drinks first? 😊