Connecting jira with service now

How can we integrate jira with Service Now? Any plug in or a specific procedure?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Depends on what you want the "integration" to do?  I'm not aware of any addons that would directly do much, but JIRA's REST API supports plenty of functions, and it's not hard to write addons to put in JIRA that can talk to other systems.

Hi Nic, Thanks for your response:) From integration, I mean flowing of incidents/tickets between the two systems. Like if some ticket is getting created or is present in Service Now then same is to be flown to Jira. Can you please let me know how can I use Jira's REST API? Thanks in advance, Ankita

This widget could not be displayed.

You can start looking at the below threads in the SN community:

Mainly, the integration SNOW -> JIRA should be possible to be achieved by following the below guide:

While the communication JIRA -> SNOW should be achieved by using webhooks:

Let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Dario
Atlassian Cloud Support

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

140 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you