Where do I receive the notifications of the articles likes I get in the customer portal

João Vitor October 29, 2020

I'm currently posting some confluence articles in the jira customer portal, but I don't know where are the notifications of the likes in these articles going to. 

As an exemple I attached a pic showing where's the like(and dislike) buttons(ignore the language):
jira customer portal likes.pngIf anyone knows where could I set this up, please help me hahaha. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Hi @João Vitor,

These are recorded in the Reports section of your service desk. More specifically in the Requests Deflected report:

Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 07.15.54.png

Article views is the number of times an article was shown in the portal. Requests deflected is the number of times a user clicked the "Yes" button to state the article was helpful.

By clicking the numbers, you can see which article was shown and/or liked. 

João Vitor October 30, 2020

Hi @Walter Buggenhout ,

Got it, thanks!!

By the way, as you said the requests deflected are the number of times a user clicked the "Yes" button, but there isn't a place I could see the "No" button, is there?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events