Happy Jira July - Admin Day ’24 πŸ…

Hi Community!

Jira Admin Appreciation Day is July 15th πŸŽ‰, and we're so ready to celebrate the πŸ…CHAMPIONSπŸ…- who help their teams achieve what's impossible alone and keep Jira running.

Jira Admin Day celebrates all of the Jira Admins around the world! Admins help teams sprint to victory and take home the gold. I think we can all agree that they make life easier. Extra high-fives to all the admins. πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

We want everyone to help us celebrate our Admins and spread the love on social media. Share your own original post honoring an admin, and amplify the content shared by the Jira Twitter and LinkedIn handles.

To make your Jira Admin Appreciation Day post an easy lift, check out the social assets at the bottom of this article.

On Monday, July 15th (or anytime this month really), head over to Twitter or Linkedin and:

• πŸ“£ If you're not an Admin, share what you admire most about your Jira Admin and give them a shoutout and double high-five. Make sure to tag them so they can feel all the love.

• πŸ“£ If you are an Admin, post what you like the most about your job or tag any admins you’ve teamed up with!

Link your Twitter or LinkedIn post on this page so that we can help make some noise and cheer for your favorite admin across Atlassian social channels. Don't forget to use the hashtags #JiraAdminAppreciationDay, #JiraJuly, or #iheartmyadmin to score your Jira July badges! 

Here's the game plan:

• Follow Jira on Twitter for a chance to win some swag! Rumor has it we’re giving away promo codes on Jira Admin Appreciation Day.

• To celebrate this week, community members can play our new BINGO game for a chance to win a $25 gift card to the Atlassian store!: Link to Jira July Bingo

• Are you agile enough to win a Jira July badge? Check out all of our Jira July games happening this month: Link to Main Jira July Page

• Don't forget to leave a comment below!

We πŸ’™ you, Admins!

PS - if you are a Jira Admin, join our Jira Cloud Admin Community Group here!

Jira Admin Day - Asset 1.pngJira Admin Day - Asset #2.jpeg

10 comments

Hana KučerovÑ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2024

This week I've thanked my colleagues with this post. A lot of of them are Jira Admins, so I hope it also counts a little :-).

Like β€’ # people like this
Jens Schumacher July 15, 2024

A little "thank you" from us at Released to all the Jira admins who keep their teams running day after day. 

We also shared the below video on LinkedIn as a thank you to all admins out there. 

Jira Admin Day.gif

Fabrice Huart - NSI
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2024

thank you all Admins of the world :) 

I spread the love through a small post https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-7218612620470218753-nIsn?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Kiss :)

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:share:7218638650866036736/

Sadly, I've disabled Twitter since it became X. Following along on LinkedIn, though! πŸ’™

Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

Hello community, I shared my thanks on my linkedin

Linkedin Jonathan Santos 

congratulations

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2024

Cheers everyone! πŸ₯‚

Here's my small token of gratitude: LinkedIn post

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 15, 2024
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2024
Kavitha Chandrasekaran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2024

I should have posted a day early because we are always tomorrow Down Under!! But better late than never!! 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kavithacha_jiraadminappreciationday-jirajuly-activity-7219671760013516802-ssp9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Love the official and the unofficial Jira Admins. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events