Letโ€™s Play Jira July Bingo ๐Ÿ…

Hi Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Every year, Atlassian proudly rolls out the red carpet for Jira Admin Day, celebrating the incredible hard work and dedication of Jira Admins around the globe. These champions help their teams achieve greatness daily, and on July 15th, it's their time to shine! ๐ŸŒŸ

To make Jira July even more action-packed, we're kicking off another fun-filled community game!

Whoโ€™s ready to play a fun game of Jira B-I-N-G-O? ๐Ÿฅณ

We're excited to have you join us in celebrating the dedication and hard work of Jira Admins. Participate in Jira Bingo from July 15th to July 19th for a chance to win one of five $25 gift cards to the Atlassian store! Ready to play and win? Hereโ€™s how:

๐ŸŽฏ How to Play:

1. Download Your Bingo Card: JiraBB_July_AdHoc_BingoCard.jpg

2. Mark Your Card: As you complete each task on the Bingo card, mark it off. โœ…

3. Get a Bingo: Complete a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line on your Bingo card.

๐Ÿ… How to Win:

1. Comment Your Winning Bingo Card: Post the picture of your winning Bingo card in the comment section of this post.

2. Be Considered for a Promo Code: Only those who comment with a picture of their winning Bingo card will be considered for receiving a gift card. ๐ŸŽ

Donโ€™t miss out on this fun opportunity to be recognized and rewarded.

Letโ€™s celebrate the champions who make greatness happen every day. Donโ€™t forget to share your appreciation post on LinkedIn or Twitter. See Jira Admin Day details.

We look forward to seeing your winning Bingo cards and sharing in the celebration of Jira Admin Appreciation Day! ๐ŸŽ‰

21 comments

Tyler Krzanowski July 12, 2024

There are so many cool and exciting things this community does!  I cannot wait to start my Bingo card! :) 

Like โ€ข # people like this
Tyler Krzanowski July 12, 2024

First square I noticed I will not be able to cross off is having Atlassian merch.  That makes me sad, I would love some Atlassian merch!  How does one go about getting some merch? 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2024
Hana Kuฤerovรก
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2024

Thank you for a fun activity. Here's mine.

JiraBB_July_AdHoc_BingoCard.jpg

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2024

I was all set to come to Team in April, but I had to cancel due to a family emergency. I almost have a full card, then! :)

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2024

Really fun activity! Hope to see more of this in the future ๐Ÿ˜„

jira-bingo.png

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 14, 2024

I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I surprised myself:

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi July 15, 2024

Hey Guys, Thanks a lot for such a wonderful + fun event. Here's mine.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

Completed my incomplete card - didn't score Bingo in any column or row, but still had fun.

JiraJuly2024Bingo.jpg

Hans Polder
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2024

Here is mine!

jira bingo.jpg

Kseniia Trushnikova
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

YES

Lacy Saute
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2024

Bingo! 

Jira Admin Bingo.png

Michiel Schuijer July 15, 2024

Bada-bingo bada-boomgo

20240715-Jira-Bingo.png

Chrissy Clements July 15, 2024

I need one more to make a line, so here goes:

Knock, knock.

Whoโ€™s there?

Control.

Control who?

Control your excitement, the Jira admin just fixed all your issues!

Malene Vikkelsรธ July 16, 2024

As many others I was surprised by how many I was able to get ๐Ÿ˜ณJiraBB_July_AdHoc_BingoCard.jpg

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2024

Leslie Barrett July 16, 2024

Here's my card; thanks for adding a little more fun to my day! Jira July Bingo.png

Kyle Moseley BlueRidge_cx July 17, 2024

winning-bingo-card.png

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2024

bingo.png

Just missing a 2023 July badge, I wasn't as active in the community at that time.

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2024

Hi all! Here is my card!

Screenshot_20240718_000622_Chrome.jpg

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2024

Here is mine :)monika-rani_BingoCard.jpg

Like โ€ข Amanda Barber likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events