Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy JSM June'24 ☀️

JSMJune1000x225.png

Hello Community! This June, we are going in on all things Jira Service Management. Throughout the month, we’ll provide Community members with a ton of fun opportunities to learn more about Jira Service Management and connect with our product team.

We’re announcing new challenges and content every week to help your teams deliver service management at high velocity. Some of these activities include:

• Product team spotlights: Meet the product team behind Jira Service Management and learn their top tips and tricks for topics such as AI and asset management. You'll even get a chance to ask them all your questions during the Ask Us Anything session.
  • 💙 Team appreciation: Participate in our weekly challenges for a chance to win Atlassian sponsored prizes for your whole team (did someone say pizza party?)!

To add to the excitement, we’re launching a special collection of JSM June badges that you can earn by participating in our weekly challenges.

JSM June Community Badges.001.jpeg

Here’s what we have planned! Links with full JSM June challenge details will go live at 12:00 AM ET each day.

Our team is so excited to connect with this Community and help you all discover new ways to use Jira Service Management. Be sure to watch 👀 this post for automatic updates every time we share a new JSM June challenge (the watch "eyeball" button is located at the bottom of this post)!

At the end of the month, if you’ve participated in at three JSM June’24 activities (and commented on each), you’ll earn our mega JSM June badge! No further action is needed from you to redeem this exclusive badge - you’ll be able to find the JSM June '24 badge in your Kudos tab no later than July 3rd, 2024.

JSM June Community Badge - JSM JUNE.png

New to our Kudos program? Join the Community Contests & Kudos group to learn more and stay up-to-date on opportunities to earn exclusive badges on the Atlassian Community.

13 comments

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2024

@Emily Dang Onboarded 😄

Excited for the challenges!

Like # people like this
Olimpia Estela Cáceres-Brown June 3, 2024

Great idea!  I'll share this with my colleagues. Thanks!

Like # people like this
Eric Watson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2024

Is this for Data Center, or Cloud?  I feel that this should be explicitly called out in the announcements.

Like # people like this
Emily Dang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2024

Hi @Eric Watson, JSM June is for all Jira Service Management users, regardless of deployment.

Like # people like this
Eric Watson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2024

@Emily Dang That is not a very technical answer for a technical community.

The product announcements I received appear to reference Cloud, as AI components consume too many resources to run locally (and Atlassian wouldn't make those technologies behind them available outside of their purview and control, even though it would be extremely difficult to decompile).

The three items in the announcement email were as follows:

* Now available: Showcase objects from Assets in Confluence!

* Virtual agent on the help center now in beta!

* New AIOps capabilities: alert grouping & post‑incident review generation

Can you please clarify explicitly which products these three announcements are for?

Emily Dang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2024

Hi @Eric Watson! It looks like you are referring to our IT Insider newsletter that went out this morning. This newsletter is catered specifically for our Jira Service Management Cloud customers since we don't have regular release notes like we do for JSM Data Center. The three features you mentioned above are new capabilities in JSM Cloud. 

As for the JSM June challenges, some of the product spotlights are specific to Cloud but we're hoping to see the creative ways customers like you are using Jira Service Management, regardless of deployment. 

Please let me know if this helps!

Like # people like this
Jean-Marc Du June 3, 2024

JSM June all the way ! 

Like Emily Dang likes this
jessica_hampton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2024

A question for Avani Solanki Prabhakar after the 6/6 session? :) From the HR perspective, as you learned what your end users wanted assistance with via the portal, what are some resulting custom issue types your team created beyond what's offered in the HR JSM Project template?

Examples of more sophisticated HR use cases, and extendibility over time, not only help IT teams scale the initial buildout with HR, it gives us real-world possibilities to mock up when creating a JSM POC for their input, suggestions and initial buy-in.

Thank you, what a great session!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 9, 2024

Looking forward to the content and the challenge. Coming off of the marketing push to End BSM NOW at Team '24 (and all of the signage and presence in Las Vegas) I am pumped for the follow-up this month!

Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2024

Great, I will be very attentive, plus June is the month I like the most of the year because summer begins and I celebrate my birthday

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

@Emily Dang - should there be a new post live for today?

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 12, 2024

Woo-hoo! This looks like fun given I don't know much about JSM! 

Like # people like this
Kai Becker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 17, 2024

Love it! Just stumbled upon this now and need to check in every day 👌 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events