Query issues with changed status in the last 2 days

Artūras Rimkus March 24, 2021

Following advice of some other answers in this forum - like this one - I tried writing a JQL query that would return all issues that have their status changed from TO DO to IN PROGRESS within the last 2 days, like so:

status changed FROM "To Do" TO "In Progress" AFTER "-2d"

However, I get no results, even though I am certain there are issues that would meet the query. What am I doing wrong?

1 answer

1 vote
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 24, 2021

Hi @Artūras Rimkus 

This JQL works for me.

Do you want only to show a list of issues or return to some status?

Hi. I just need the list of issues. And the fact that it works for you is both reassuring and confusing... :)

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 24, 2021

If you don't find another solution, you can try the Dynamic Filter app (developed by my team). It allows creating advanced filters for next-gen and classic projects. To filter the issue list by your request, do such steps:

1. Add Smart Field

2021-03-24_17-29-47.png

2021-03-24_17-16-34.png

2. Create a Dynamic filter by adding before created Smart Fields. And save it (optionally, you can save it for Jira filters).

2021-03-24_17-27-17.png

Hope, you will find the best solution for yourself. 

Suggest an answer