Embrace Remote challenge badge is now live!

46 comments

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2020
Like Dave Liao likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 24, 2020

@Bridget you've got some new badge-earners in this thread! 😊

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2020
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2020
Mackowiak June 2, 2020

How could I build a expert community around Paris.

Regards.

Terri Broome June 23, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon they are kinda like Pokemon - Gotta catch em all! #collectallthebadges :D 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

@Terri Broome that is a really good way to look at it! No wonder I enjoy getting all the badges :D

Like Terri Broome likes this

@Jimmy Seddon Just started diving into community spaces yesterday and now I want to collect em all.  the rabbit hole could keep me from getting my work done - I'm going to have to proceed with caution :D 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

@Terri Broome my best recommendation is to pace yourself if need be.  The Community Managers here are wonderful people who are here to support you with whatever you need.  Also, the Community Leaders are fantastic enthusiast who are ready to help as well!

If you want some suggestions I recommend starting here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/How-to-earn-badges-on-the-Atlassian-Community/ba-p/729801

Also, I'd work on this badge first - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Answerer-challenge-badge-now-live/ba-p/1194536

It's easy and you get a badge for helping others, what's not to love about that!

Like # people like this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon  We are not Community leaders yet we are also ready and  highly ready to help don't forget. Not having the community leader role does not mean that you are not vast in experience. Some just did not enroll for the exams to get this role or  even their answers  helped  but the person who asked  just did not clicked the accept solution just enough to make  them  a leader.

Like # people like this

@Jimmy Seddon You're awesome! Thank you! :D 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

@Moses Thomas I apologize, I did not mean to offend.  You are absolutely correct there are many members who are not Community Leaders who for all their help and positivity should be considered just as approachable as anyone else.

Like # people like this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 23, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon  It's alright just making a point, nothing personal.

Kind regards,

Moses

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 7, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB

Didn't get my badge yet :(

Not a complaint, just a gentle reminder :-)

Thanks

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2020

Hi @Bridget 

Is this badge still available?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

@Monique vdB - can @Liam Green and I get an #embrace-remote badge? I see he hasn't gotten it yet...

I posted (back in March!) in this thread, and I stand by my tip. 😄

Like Liam Green likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB ,

I have completed the Embrace Remote challenge! #embrace-remote

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/Atlassian-amp-Trello-Templates-based-on-Remote-Work/td-p/1588310

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Harsh Tandon likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB 

I haven't got this badge :-(

have completed the requirements long back!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2021

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events