Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show us your remote work setup!

Viewing page 2 of 2

37 comments

Comment

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2020

Hi every one,

I was wondering, where was i when this post was made, probably busy with work and answering questions on the Atlassian   Community :D

I had 3 days free before it was announced that we are going for a long time HO.

I have managed to prepare this and will  just do, Amazing that i  even do  more than i am suppose to  while working at home :)  this  is my little world, i would have to get screens and my other PC ready in case of next time.

PS update my home office pics :D

20200903_183500.jpg

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2020

I hope they relax enough to let you go in to collect your office stuff. My wife's office is now in the process of a handful of humans in there sending office workstation stuff to each newly remote worker.

I was fortunate; when the word came to get home, I was at the office and, even though it was called "temporary" I hauled all the stuff home from my office.

Like said kouzibry likes this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2020

@Mike Rathwell  Exactly,  but you are really lucky for now our office is closed :/ and every one is working at home, if  situation will not get better, i would have to  communicate with my supervisor  so  that i can get my stuff  it is already  6days now Hmm, lets hope that things  get better,  it is really convenient to  work with monitors, and design HO to feel at work.

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2020

Sadly @Moses Thomas , I think you might as well get that ball in motion now. Here in Southern California, on the 11th, my shop said "get out until further notice". Most places here said 2 weeks.

Looking around, I knew that 2 weeks was going to do nothing and guessed that was the "break it to them gently" timeframe. I have seen articles to that effect that the 2 weeks was to get people in that mode and then extend after it was rolling.

Many offices are letting people bring home better chairs from there as well as the tech. I am fortunate in that regard as my physical setup at home is rather better than the office and my tech is equal to a bit better.

Like Moses Thomas likes this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2020

@Mike Rathwell  Well life,  I would have to  make the best with what i have, I have  good tools for work at work, I just need to  get them and will be better,  I hope to get a tree :)  for some  nice breeze  what do  you think ?

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2020

Yes... plants and the rest are always good. I am nice and comfortable at home and it makes all the difference in the world.

Like Bridget likes this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2020

@Mike Rathwell  Great, so a lovely tree then :)  and have a great week ahead.

Like Bridget likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2020

As I'm not good at all with being alone all day, I moved to my girlfriend and we opened our own co-working home-office space. Which works pretty well so far. 😁

IMG_20200325_080639.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

Had to improvise as Home Office/Remote was never an option two weeks ago...

316B70AD-244E-4FC9-98A9-EC0F4D8DCF42.jpeg

Jep I‘m using my ironing board, which is even older than me but what makes it possible to sit or stand 😅

Rate my setup 😉

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

WOW! You just destroyed all the competition here :D

Epic!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard having the option to sit or stand is a fabulous idea!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2020

Brilliant @Fabienne Gerhard ! I love it 💙🌟👍

Softgear
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2020

nice setup 

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2020

Here is my home office / studio, making sure music is playing the whole day :) 

ho.jpg

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2020

That looks like a very pleasant place to work indeed.

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2020

Thanks! Cannot complain.

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2020

NOICE ! ! 🤩🌟👍

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2020

Well, I'm still working on it but I'm getting there... :)

IMG_6049.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2020

Some serious competition on here for "Minimalist Zen Master Of The 2020 LockDown"

My vote goes to YOU @Ivan Lima ! ! ❎👍🏆

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2020

Adding a plant always makes the set-up cozier :) Love it!

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Mussa Ibrahim June 17, 2020
  • I got to see what’s going out. I’ll share up my home work space setup soon as possible. 
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2020

I work from several places in my house, despite having a dedicated office.  This is the most common view of it:kitten.jpeg

Like # people like this
said kouzibry
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2021

From your profile picture, one would never guess you're a cat person 😂

Mark Alexo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 19, 2020

Here is my setup, I am working as a freelance graphic designer since 3 year, Few weeks ago I upgrade my working space and I buy full home office setup including chair apple desktop etc.

home-office-ideal-setup-angle-100843210-large.jpg

Like # people like this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2021

Hi All, Here is my WFH setup :

Capture 2021-05-09 at 20.01.26.png

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2021

That looks very pleasant or, at least, as pleasant as a place to... work... is.

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2021

So... here we are over a year after this discussion was created and we still have entries coming in. I think, for many of us, that we could almost change the whole theme to "your workplace". My company still isn't opening any offices until July 1, 2021 (thought I'd put a date in here since assumption of year is becoming slippery). Even when opened, we now (assuming a role easily done remotely and manager approval) have the option of going to the office when reopened, part time remote/office, or full time remote (even to the point of moving to other states).

I shan't be moving to other states but no plans to go back full time. For the rare time I might go to the office, I suspect it will be more of a social call than anything else.

Like Glen2021 likes this
Becky Clay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2021

I always use chair and small table instead of this messy tables and other thing to just for decorate and then make a snapchat story Lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 4, 2021

Okay, this setup is seriously cool @Becky Clay !!! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events