What's the hunt about? What are these badges? How does it work please?
Hello and welcome @Matt Dodda! First question: are you attending Summit or not?
Hello @Monique vdB
Unfortunately not. I have a conflict conference elsewhere in another state. I was keen on attending one this year.
@Matt Dodda oh, bummer. Well, me neither so we can have FOMO together
So since you're not attending Summit, you can set a scavenger hunt task for our other users. So you'll come up with something they have to do and report back on. If there's something you would really want to do or learn at Summit, you can have others do it for you!
Here are examples of all the tasks so far, which should give you some good ideas:
And then this is your link to post a task.
Does that help?
Yes, this helps. I'll get started with one!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.