Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summit Scavenger Hunt - Meet the ShipIt Live teams

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2019

We've flown 4 Atlassian teams into Las Vegas and have given them 24 hours to create a project from scratch to give you first-hand look at how we do ShipIt, our quarterly hackathon at Atlassian. 

Your challenge:

1. Find the ShipIt Live area and talk to at least one of our 4 teams
  2. Post here with your favorite project, a selfie with the team, or your prediction for who will win

shipit-live-2018-14.jpg

6 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Brian Jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

I hope the Daft Punks win!IMG_20190410_163700.jpg

3 votes
Darin Klein April 10, 2019

Great ideas!!!F24E0C24-0A1A-4CE1-B041-7C09AA6FCD31.jpeg

2 votes
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

30092364-48BC-49A9-BDBD-A94AAE7C1CC6.jpeg

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

Met this awesome team that is working on a “Jira report card” that will provide metrics of an instance to show how teams are working together. I might have butchered that explanation. But thank you to the team members for taking the time to explain their concept and what ship it is. 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

I hope they win! There’s a lot of value in this!

Like Darin Klein likes this
1 vote
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

This is The Portals! They are building reference-able tables in Confluence.  Eg. Put a table on a page and then refer to it elsewhere.  Update it once and see the update everywhere.

IMG_4092.JPG

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2019

I had a long discussion with some of the folks from the JIRA report card about how I thought this was a FANTASTIC way to get buy-in from your company about JIRA analytics. We know the products are great, but HOW great do your users think it is? 

I didn't get a selfie, but did let them take down my quote about how wonderful I think their idea is and how valuable this is even after ShipIt ends. 

I wanted them to win for my own selfish reasons :D

@Monique vdB - FIVE

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2019

Yeah I had a really long and good talk with the winners of the ShipIt about their project and overall about Crowd. After that I was having a feeling that they would win it and it was true! :) .. Great! Thank you all for your votes and seeing a value in Crowd features :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events