It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Summit Scavenger Hunt - Meet the ShipIt Live teams

Jeff Thomas Atlassian Team Apr 05, 2019

We've flown 4 Atlassian teams into Las Vegas and have given them 24 hours to create a project from scratch to give you first-hand look at how we do ShipIt, our quarterly hackathon at Atlassian. 

Your challenge:

1. Find the ShipIt Live area and talk to at least one of our 4 teams
  2. Post here with your favorite project, a selfie with the team, or your prediction for who will win

shipit-live-2018-14.jpg

6 answers

Great ideas!!!F24E0C24-0A1A-4CE1-B041-7C09AA6FCD31.jpeg

3 votes
Brian Jones Community Leader Apr 10, 2019

I hope the Daft Punks win!IMG_20190410_163700.jpg

2 votes
Mary Ramirez Community Leader Apr 10, 2019

30092364-48BC-49A9-BDBD-A94AAE7C1CC6.jpeg

Met this awesome team that is working on a “Jira report card” that will provide metrics of an instance to show how teams are working together. I might have butchered that explanation. But thank you to the team members for taking the time to explain their concept and what ship it is. 

Like Monique van den Berg likes this

I hope they win! There’s a lot of value in this!

Like Darin Klein likes this
1 vote

This is The Portals! They are building reference-able tables in Confluence.  Eg. Put a table on a page and then refer to it elsewhere.  Update it once and see the update everywhere.

IMG_4092.JPG

0 votes
Mirek Community Leader Apr 15, 2019

Yeah I had a really long and good talk with the winners of the ShipIt about their project and overall about Crowd. After that I was having a feeling that they would win it and it was true! :) .. Great! Thank you all for your votes and seeing a value in Crowd features :) 

0 votes
Meg Community Leader Apr 26, 2019

I had a long discussion with some of the folks from the JIRA report card about how I thought this was a FANTASTIC way to get buy-in from your company about JIRA analytics. We know the products are great, but HOW great do your users think it is? 

I didn't get a selfie, but did let them take down my quote about how wonderful I think their idea is and how valuable this is even after ShipIt ends. 

I wanted them to win for my own selfish reasons :D

@Monique van den Berg - FIVE

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Summit

6 ways of defining "Solution Partner", according to our customers

Atlassian Summit was a month ago but we are still not over it- It was our biggest Summit event of the year and we are so lucky to have shared the vision for Atlassian’s future with over 5,000 custome...

172 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you