Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make me more productive!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 27, 2019

I am obsessed with goals, checklists, and to-do lists, and always looking for ways to optimize my life. 

For this scavenger hunt task, attend a talk in the Personal and Work Productivity track and give me your top takeaway!

get-organized.gif

Help me be more productive! :) 

4 answers

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Editing pages with keyboard shortcuts in Confluence is much faster. Same page created with and without using a mouse:

2297BC82-714E-4241-8EB9-81651E2A75EE.jpeg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 11, 2019

Is there a shortcut for inserting a table?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019
Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user April 26, 2019
2 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2019

During Summit it was difficult to follow the productivity track as there was TOO MUCH content on the Online Experience (not a negative... I loved it!)

What I did do though was follow epic productivity-related posts on Community and then act on them.

My favourite and most inspiring was this one https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Using-Trello-for-Language-Learning-and-Maintenance/ba-p/1060242 by the truly epic Trello/PEI/SUP'ing/Community/Summit-Online-Experience/Summit-Collections Queen @Jodi LeBlanc !!
(It's a bit of a long title... and that's not even the half of it. Hah hah!)

It has inspired me to get waaaaaaay more productive and better planned on my musical creativity and the big plans I have for it!

Here's the new board I started up as a result. Once it's fully complete with the latest tasks I will share an update ! !

I am now writing a "Trello for beginners" blog as well bit by bit as I improve my Trello skills and build experience. Hope it inspires others.

Trello_01.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2019

Oh my goodness you are amazing @Andy - PTC Redundant - thanks for your kind words!! :) Congrats to you on creating this board and blogging your experiences, that's fantastic - so happy to hear! :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2019

You are MOST welcome @Jodi LeBlanc ! Credit given where credit is due. Many thanks for the Congrats! 🤩👍

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2019

#TrelloforLife :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc ABSOLUTELY!

I'm on fire thanks to my Trello board. It doesn't look like much, but the results it's helping deliver are amazing! 🎧🎹🎤🎵

Trello.png

2 votes
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

IMG_0412.JPG

This is a slide from the session Values-Based Productivity: An Inside-Out Approach by Valia Glytsis.

Instead of giving us more tips to cram more into 24 hours, Valia walked us through identifying what are values are so we can try and align the way we spend our time with our values.  The entire session is worth watching here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-cPlVsK9IE

But one key take-away for me was the idea of energy quality (positive or negative) and quantity are both in focus. We often move from stress to burnout, but by that point we can't move to recharge, it's too late. So the key is to regularly move to the recharge quadrant so that you won't burnout.

2 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2019

Checklist is a great personal work management tool,and PDCA makes work more efficient.

捕获.JPG

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events