Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summit Scavenger Hunt - Partners in Swag!

Deleted user April 7, 2019

The Atlassian booths cannot have all the fun.

Let's show some support for the Solution Partners by collecting and showing off their swag to the Community!

Your Summit Mission is to take a selfie wearing 6 different Solutions Partner's swag at the same time!  

For example;

• Adaptavist swag
  • Tempo swag
  • AWS swag
  • Smartbear swag
  • Draw.io swag
  • META INF swag

All in one awesome selfie showing off your swagger!

4 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Here is me wearing a

• T-SHirt by Decadis
  • Socks and a Cup by Mattermost
  • a pig by Stiltsoft
  • a rocket by Servicerocket
  • playing cards by Coyote Creek
  • Shoelace by Communardo

at the same time

Challenge completed!

65DA5D98-557C-4ABC-9DC4-300544CFBD40.jpeg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Oh my Thomas, this photo is awesome! You made this challenge look easy, looks like some super fun swag items you collected. Sad to be missing out, especially love that rocket. Enjoy today and don't forget to take an usie at the badge bar and complete my scavenger hunt challenge too :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 11, 2019

LOL!! I love it!!!

Like Thomas Schlegel likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2019

I love the facial expression. Mildly exhausted confused? 😂

Like # people like this
Deleted user April 16, 2019

@Thomas Schlegel you legend! 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2019

@Max Foerster - K15t  - a little bit of both :-)

2 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2019

I add a picture to the collection and I'm not sure how strict we are with "wearing the swag" 😅

• T-shirt by Spartez
  • "People think I'm crazy but Atlassian calls me Certified" button by Blended Perspectives
  • A nice bag by Miro (love the tool!)
  • Socks by Deiser
  • Rubik's cube by Elements/Valiantys
  • USB charging adapter by Yasoon
  • Tape measurement (no banana for scale needed!) with imperial/metric scale by us, Decadis 😁
  • Patches have not yet been applied to the vest 😎

The picture was taken by the selfie stick provided to Community leaders. 😁

MVIMG_20190423_172721.jpg

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2019

Loading up with the best swag of all, community patches.WIN_20190411_14_32_33_Pro.jpg

Deleted user April 16, 2019

Well done @Brant Schroeder 

Looks like the table is all patched up!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2019

Patches and stickers.  The patches look nice attached to your summit backpack.

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

All the swag! Looking forward to seeing all these pics posted :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events