cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a Champion as part of the Summit Scavenger Hunt

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2019

Your challenge:

1. Track down a Community Champion. These are product experts who serve as official ambassadors in the Atlassian Community.
  2. Ask them for a tip in one of two areas: 1) Their best piece of advice for engaging in the Community; or 2) Their best piece of advice for using Atlassian products.
  3. Post it here!

Have fun. 😎

giphy

5 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2019

I unknowingly fulfilled this challenge by having a long sit down with @Jack Brickey about the state of my project team and ways that I could alleviate some of the stress of an all-remote team that is having a terrible time with estimation and accountability. 

The biggest thing I came away from that conversation with was that we are not doing a great job with validating our assumptions when we're scoping a project. Took this one home and started focusing on it right away. 

Thanks Jack!

@Monique vdB - Number 4 :)

2 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2019

Hmm.. It was hard to find a Community Champion on Summit :) .. Everyone was saying that is a Community Leader ;) 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2019

Hah Hah hah !! @Mirek : Thats the funniest joke I read all day! 

Like Kate Clavet likes this
1 vote
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

E55A7794-CFA4-4656-857F-1621CBC0A8E4.jpegf

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@Kat Warner ^^ 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 10, 2019

Two more of my favorite faces!!

Who gave who a tip and what's the tip? If you got tips from each other, I think you both win the Scavenger Hunt points. 😘

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

Love this! 😄

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2019

Yay!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2019

@Erica Moss - It's a shame we did not cross paths at the Summit. Please send me an email as I have some questions for you.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2019

@Kat Warner I know — I had to hold down the fort at home! Will send you an email.

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2019

I asked @Alexey Matveev  about his advice for migrating different Jira instances with different user names into one, does that also count?

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2019

Can't wait to see all the Champions pics posted here and to read about the tips shared. So sad to be missing summit but looking forward to all the amazing photos :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc : Hello virtual-Summit buddy! I need a top tip from the Queen Of Trello....

As a less-experienced Trello user who's looking to boost my expertise, which Power Up would be most beneficial to me in the coming weeks as I use it more & more??

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2019

Thanks Summit buddy, have you read my love of Trello Power-ups post? These would be great ones to start with! 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/My-Love-of-Trello-Power-Ups/ba-p/997970

Let me know how you get along :)
Jodi

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2019

Welcome and yes I have so thanks to you too! 🤩🤝I will use that as my reference going on further. 

Will do - there'll will be a nerdy Community Article at some point for sure 🖋🤓
Cheers

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events