Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us feedback on secret early access Jira Service Desk features!

Molly Bronstein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2019

**For Jira Service Desk Cloud only**

For this scavenger hunt task, go to the Jira Service Desk booth and whisper "easter egg" to the staff (or, you know, just ask normally) and join the early access program for JSD next-gen. Post your feedback about what you saw to get a point! 

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2019

I didn't know there was a secret password @Molly Bronstein  - but I did tell you guys to say hi to Liron for me (and later chatted Liron on LinkedIn up about how I was bummed she wasn't there).

I think I'm already early access though, just haven't poked around too much. 

@Monique vdB - SIX

0 votes
Partha Mandayam April 14, 2019

I couldn't attend Summit. Is there a web link to join the early access program?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

I run server so no early access for me.  The changes are excellent and I can't wait for them to be introduced to server.  I think that the changes really help service desk agents do what they want to do better and that is to help people.  Now the question is when will this be available in the community instance so I can play around with it more since I do not have cloud.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events