Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take an usie (a group selfie) with the community team at the badge bar!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

I am feeling the anticipation of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) this week, sadly I won’t be able to attend Summit with y'all! On the bright side, I am looking forward to living vicariously through your posts next week so it will feel like I am there 😊

Your summit-scavenger-hunt challenge is to take an usie (a group selfie as in “us”) with the community team at the badge bar and post it on this thread – don’t worry you will find out what the badge bar is when you get to Summit!

usie.jpg

Have a fantastic week, and soak up every moment! 

11 answers

7 accepted

Suggest an answer

6 votes
Answer accepted
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Here it is guys.... the Ultimate FOMO USIE ! (Fear Of Missing Out Us Selfie)

This is "taken" with everyone I've had fun interacting with during Summit - either on Community or the Online Experience, or BOTH! - and all from the comfort of home 😍🤟

One can hardly see the Badge Bar! 🤪

@Jodi LeBlanc @Monique vdB @Daniel Eads @carolyn french @Ollie Guan @Steven Zachary @Fabienne Gerhard 

UltimateFOMO-USIE.jpg

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

😍 omg awesome @Andy - PTC Redundant here is a real life selfie to show you how much I appreciate that 

image.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2019

and it's upside down.... I have no idea what happened - must be friday

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard : Hah hah! I think @Mary Ramirez has put a Bug in the post with the first Upside Down Selfie! So don't worry... it works perfectly. And I love your appreciation. It is an epic Selfie!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2019

Epic- thanks for the happy start to the weekend, @Andy - PTC Redundant !

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2019

Wow @Andy - PTC Redundant ! You've outdone yourself, that usie is incredible :) This has been such a fabulous virtual summit week, this photo will go in the memory box for sure. Now next year when we are all together in-person we will have to take another usie to celebrate :)

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2019

Haha, this is truly great! Thanks for squeezing us all in there - you've got a long arm!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 12, 2019

Epic usie, @Andy - PTC Redundant !!! 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

Great reactions guys! And you're most welcome. The virtual summit was SUCH great fun.... both with the online experience and Community. Getting together for an Usie next week in person would be absolutely AWESOME! 😎😍🤟🍻🥇🌠

Steven April 15, 2019

Nicely done Andy, thanks for the tag.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

not exactly an US-ie but it is a WE-sie. Here is a late evening/early morning photo of the CAB-ies! Love these guys!!

IMG_3673.JPG

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

Love this pic @Jack Brickey - thanks for sharing :) I really missed out some great fun!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

points for being in front of a bar wearing your badges (= badge bar) :)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

oh that was an easy accomplishment at this Summit. :D

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

for bonus points - pick out the inebriated CAB members. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

well I was the chaperone so there is that.

1 vote
Answer accepted
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2019

Had to dig this one up out of the pile of photos on my phone....  I loved getting to meet the Community team members that I had not had the privilege to meet previously (Bryce, Stephanie, and Maura) as well as catch up with old friends (Darlene)!!

IMG_7929.JPG

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2019

Awesome usie @LarryBrock - thanks for sharing!  Everyone looks like they had a fantastic time at Summit! :) 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lizzie_Rogers
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

Here is @Bethany Robinson and I at Summit with the Community Team!

Summit Usie.JPG

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

Awesome usie @Lizzie_Rogers - a sure sign of everyone's happiness to be there - their eyes are smiling too :)

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

@Jodi LeBlancwe missed you and congratulations for the award!

What about these two? First one inside a bar, second one the bar is on our right

Jack and Fad.jpeg

Marlon & Susan.jpeg

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

yourphoto.jpg

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

Whoa! i look like i have something evil in mind. LOL!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

I missed you all too @Fadoua - I was sad to have missed all the learning and community fun! Thanks for the congrats, I was beyond honoured when I heard the news :) Love these pics and yes taking an usie with your badges on by the bar (badge bar) also counts for this challenge :)

Like Fadoua likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2019

A97E8D07-AB45-40DD-A095-073A15834875.jpeg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 9, 2019

I had to turn my head upside down to see it was @Stephanie Grice

Like # people like this
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2019

I have no idea why this pic is upside down. 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@Mary Ramirez : taken with an iOS device in selfie mode would be my guess. Happens to me all the time on Community. #Frustrating. 
But now you've got us all turning our heads like a bunch of pillocks, so great result in the end! 

If anyone's on windows, they can use Ctrl+Alt+Arrows to flip their screens round! (Or change display settings) !

Flipped!.jpg

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Great post Mary! You and Stephanie took a twofie (a selfie with two people), but it still counts as a usie!  Please tell us about the badge bar and what it looks like, for those of us that wish we could be there :) I’m picturing one of those oxygen bars where you can go to recharge, and then get fun stickers and pins for your name badge 😊

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2019

This happened to me when I posted an usie at Summit last year and I could not get it turned the proper way on here (was fine on my phone and computer)- I have an android....

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2019

Just posted a photo on another thread ad it was surprisingly right side up :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

9462FEF1-F9DC-496B-BC6D-3B6FAB43DCCF.jpeg

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Those look EPIC ! ! :oD

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Those are awesome - if I was there I would be hanging out at the badge bar until I unlocked all of those shiny badges :)

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2019

Those are awesome - good luck to everyone unlocking them.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2019

Whats in the tiny white box in photo? 

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2019

Mints 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

I was thinking they may be mints, but had to ask just in case it was a master badge inside ;)

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@Tzoek : Hope the AUG Amsterdam crew (and as many Dutchies as possible) can do an epic "Usie" at the Badge Bar! 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2019

I hope so too! The scavenger hunt is open the rest of the month so have them post away when they get back from Vegas :)

0 votes
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

BB10A8E6-B761-4B46-81C1-B4202C6F4B34.jpeg

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc : Major FOMO'ing over here in the Lowlands ^sniff^ 😪

I vote we get as many FOMO'ers together and photoshop an usie! 😎🤘

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Love that idea Andy! 🎉 I watched the livestream last night, the keynote with Shawn Achor - such an incredible session! 👏🏼 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc : I completely missed it... was super busy at home yesterday, but got myself schedule on the Online Event Experience for today! 

@Mary Ramirez : do you by chance have a pic as well of just the Badge Bar without anyone in it??

Like Mary Ramirez likes this
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

I will get you guys a pic soon. Give me an hour, no worries!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

You are amazing, thanks @Mary Ramirez :)

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

00E52BCC-CE74-489F-8153-AE07708A7B52.jpeg

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

This one is PERFECT! Thank you so much @Mary Ramirez ! I appreciate this BIG TIME!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 10, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant yesterday I had lunch with my cousin and had a drink out of a cup shaped like a fish. 

I hope this is useful for your FOMO-toshopped usie. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 11.10.36 AM.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 10, 2019
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2019

Great idea! Here I am at the Atlassian office in Austin. Doing the needful.

selfie.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Brilliant foto's guys! They will be perfect for the FOMO USIE !

Like Monique vdB likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2019

Ah, yes, doing the needful - that should be a badge name!! @Monique vdB 

Like Monique vdB likes this
0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2019

Cool!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events